What wallet do you guys have?

00FDDF62-BEC3-49E7-A186-C5202AF9317A.jpeg

I swear by Saddleback Leather ~ great quality + lifetime warranty . Card holder fits a Swiss card in case I have to escape / ninja someone .

*holds 4 cards on one side + extra pocket slit for cash behind ID window
2F8958F9-8816-4C1F-B52A-E7343989DE4D.jpeg

9A931053-5BBB-4C24-A473-6B20BE364B8C.jpeg

Is that a chinstrap??

Is that a chinstrap??

Lol nahh G I had a clean shave in that pic , just a shadow . I am faded and not vhappy tho - compton DMV is usually fast w/o appointment but on that day the line was mad slow -.-‘

Basic Guess wallet. Like my 3rd one. They get the job done.

Ive been debating on going the card holder route for some time. I have this full sized wallet and all I have is 4 credit cards, Identification card, and Insurance card (which I have the app for) so Im sure Im downsizing soon.

Weird Question for those that have cardholders, do you put them in your back pocket still?

36DEC46A-414B-4726-AE23-4D9FEE27DC52.jpeg

Basic Guess wallet. Like my 3rd one. They get the job done.

Ive been debating on going the card holder route for some time. I have this full sized wallet and all I have is 4 credit cards, Identification card, and Insurance card (which I have the app for) so Im sure Im downsizing soon.

Weird Question for those that have cardholders, do you put them in your back pocket still?

36DEC46A-414B-4726-AE23-4D9FEE27DC52.jpeg

Front pocket either way, but yeah i have a card holder wallet (rarely carry cash but if i do there a slot in the middle of the wallet that opens up) but i keep that and my keys in one pocket, phone in the other. I dont think ill ever go back to a traditional wallet tbh, whether its in your front or back pocket its way too clunky plus i prefer to keep my wallet in a front pocket just to be safe

+1 on the saddleback up there. Received other wallets as gifts but always go back to this one. I don't carry much cash on me.

:pimp:

Saw them at neiman's two years ago for like 430 or 450 something like that but I think they increase the price like 5% every year or so
damn, hell naw...can't justify a purchase like that #brokeboi

Going on almost two years. I accidentally left it in my pants when I threw them in the laundry like 2 months in :smh:

IMG_20180905_160259.jpg

I love the tanner goods stuff. Have a few belts, a card holder, and both my dogs have collars. It just gets better with age.

Nawzlew Nawzlew plansb plansb I've heard this brand mentioned plenty of times in here, leaning towards getting a cardholder from them as their products look quality for an affordable price.

how much this cost you plair? :nerd:

Had a Louis & Gucci wallet some time ago but all wallets don’t last so I stopped getting expensive ones. I carry mine in my front right pocket. If I wear a suit, it’s in the interior jacket pocket.

Always get bifold & prefer ones with the ID outside but really liked this Herschel camo with the faux cognac leather interior on sale. Had a nice Stussy one before this.

Anyways here’s what I carry everyday...
D4D95704-4C38-45E4-8CCD-9DD71D0D6C76.jpeg

I ordered a timberland wallet to replace my 18 year old levis wallet its about time I got a new wallet

I currently use a veggie tan Hershel card holder.

Also have a Hershel veggie tan bi-fold wallet that I use from time to time.

Back
Top Bottom