What was life like in the 90s? Vol. Old heads chime in

This isn’t true. In the 90’s if you didn’t know you just kept your mouth shut. Now, everyone reads a single headline and feel like they’ve earned a degree on the subject. Got idiots on NT thinking 5G is killing people :lol:
I don’t think it’s info overload, but more so the inability to correctly process the BS from truth. We’ve got whole generations of people thinking the African prince WILL send you money in a month :lol: . North America is one of the dumbest of the world powers and this is all bringing it to light

Agree with both, people were better listeners, now with social media ppl forgot how to listen and think its more important to give their opinion on something even if they have no credibility

everyone is an expert with the internet :lol:

Yasmeen bleeth
1613151546709.png

she still got dem rackzz :evil:

Life in the 90's? The month of March wasn't just spring break. It was MTV Spring Break. Depending on your age, it meant no school, no responsibility (except making sure you thawed out that chicken Mom told you to take out of the freezer for dinner later). Put a blank tape in the VCR (google it), and hope you catch something from that week worth "revisiting" at a later date.
Man I miss that mtv spring break. The beach parties looked od fun. Mtv in general was special.

I was just telling my boy that was born in 92 that people didn't really take a lot of pictures until around 04 when social media came on the scene. Before that, you'd only see cameras at significant events, or like dude said earlier, if someone important was around. Photo albums were fun, now pictures are just throwaway items.

Last edited:
I was just telling my boy that was born in 92 that people didn't really take a lot of pictures until around 04 when social media came on the scene. Before that, you'd only see cameras at significant events, or like dude said earlier, if someone important was around. Photo albums were fun, not pictures are just throwaway items.

damn...this is so true. back then you really did only take pics on special occasions. school dances, field trips, disney land, family reunions, last day of school, graduations. things like that. had to hit the store and cop 1-2 cameras, they only gave you like 30 pics on em and it had the counter on the top to let you know how many you had left. Once you got down to like 5 left you got reeeal selective on who or what u were gonna take your pictures of. Take the full camera to the store and come back in a day or two once they are developed. It was a big deal once there was same day developing. its crazy to even think it was once like that cuz nowadays I know I dont go a day without taking a picture of something, but back then it just wasnt as common.

The 90s was full of creativity and uniqueness. Everyone had their own crowds and functions(goths, grudge, LAN nerds, jocks, etc.) and stuck with it without needing to impress someone they didn't know. The bad part was, people were so damn devoted to these cliques that people seem to just stick to their own groups rather than venture out. Also crime was rampant. I was a kid in the 90s, but I remember the tail-end of it.

U are right about creativity and uniquenes. I remember everybody went to shoe stores to try and find stuff no one had so you could go to school and kill it. Of course there were popular shoes like Jordan’s or whatever was the hot shoe, and we had those, but the true gems were the sleepers everyone looked over but you freaked with that new guess and polo outfit.

Everything was just so much better in the 90s, music, sitcoms, movies, wrestling, clothing etc. I feel that people lived in the moment more, and spoke and communicated more (throwing shade at social media) it was the glory days. Technology was improving but it wasn't the all be all to people. Idk but I miss everything about the 90s hell even the early 2000s.

Back
Top Bottom