What was your favorite JB release of the decade?

What's up NikeTalk? I wanted to know what was your favorite release of the decade? Feel free to share your story. It's always nice to know other sneakerheads' experiences.

I'd say my favorite release of the decade was the '06 release of Michael's (ex)wife....

04a.gif
02a.gif
21a.gif
23.jpg

http:// 

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

concords. i was excited to have them retro in 2000 because in 1995 they were impossible to get.

I agree. Concords, Space Jams, Columbias, and CG XI's. I don't remember them being impossible to get though. I got my pair well beyond release date - I had to wait until Christmas. (I was young, but still wore a size 9 at the time). The OG XI's didn't pick up much steam until the Breds came out for the playoffs. I remember everyone and their moms had these kicks. People skipping class to get em. Still can't go wrong with any of the XI's...

Grapes, Black Metallic V's, Hares, Carmines, Space Jams, Black & Red XI's 2001, Black Cement III 2001, Aqua 8's, Playoff 8's...those are my main favorites..hard to single just one..
grin.gif

Grapes! I waited so long for these to come back. I remember begging my mom to buy these for me when I was a kid. Ha ha. They brought back a lot of memories.

09 SJ, 04 Air Jotfsn II, Olympic VI, Air Jordan XI Cool Grey, Concords, Grape, Aquas, and playoff 8's, 3 of the defining moment packages

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

concords. i was excited to have them retro in 2000 because in 1995 they were impossible to get.
I remember them being everywhere for at least a month in '95.

i got to say carmines, bred 4, and black cement 3.. addition cement 3, and 4 =D

Too many to list

the thunder / lighting pack

grapes V's

01 Sj/ 09 SJ

DMP 6/11

OG nubuck

01 AJ1 blk/royal blue

Aqua 8's

02 True blues

Originally Posted by addictfanatic1982

pimp.gif
THE OG D M P PACK   2006........11/6.....

i still kick myself for sleeping in 06. i was too busy dating the woman who became my wife.
ohwell.gif
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom