What was your first Smartphone?

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

100596-nokia-3650.jpg
i came up on this phone. somebody dropped it down the stairs at school and this girl picked it up. knowing its a nokia and i could get the parts easy i gave the girl $30. went to the cingular store and they gave me all the missing parts for free.

I still don't have a smartphone 
embarassed.gif
. That'll change this year though, the Galaxy Note looks fresh.

Originally Posted by DC5 06

RAZR counts as a smartphone? If so:

1. Razr
2. HTC Eris
3. iPhone 4S (now)
NO.  The Razr had TERRIBLE software.  The ONLY thing that mad it desirable was the form.  Otherwise, everything was sub-par even for a "dumb" phone.

Originally Posted by EZE JAY

This was my first...T-mobile Wing..Thought i was the ishh back freshman yr
tmobile_wing_open_x400.jpg
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
 I remember I saved up for this phone. Phone was trash. Slow as hell. Learned my lesson with windows phones. One and done. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by wcghost

29837_912277920603_3232000_49460704_5682247_n.jpg

Been a loyal Motorola fan.... I now have the Droid RAZR.
What's the model of the one on the left?  That was my first phone?  My parents gave me a hand me down when I was in high school and always wondered why I didn't carry it with me since everyone else was carrying the Nokia's that could play snake & text.

Sony Ericsson P900... My friends were like $## is that?! This is back before touch-screen was sold by any cellular carrier.
p900.jpg

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

T-Mobile%20Sidekick%203%20front.jpg

headon.jpeg
I remember these joints. I have alot of love for the sidekick. Lots of memories. Aim chat was
eek.gif
pimp.gif

I have a Mytouch 3g right now. But I will be getting that bad #%$#! Siri in a month or two
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom