What will be the lowest selling collezione of the year?

Most of you will say the 1/22 package, but other than that, what are your thoughts on the worst package of the year? In my opinion, i think the 8/15 will bethe worst because the 15's are one of the worst shoes from the signature line, and the 8's just got retroed, Thats just my opinion, your thoughts?
* I'm thinking the White/True-Red color way is confirmed for this pack right?
* P.S. That picture of the 15's make the shoe look good right?

air-jordan-8-wht-blk-rd-main.jpg
air-jordan-15-black-red-flight-club-4.jpg

agreed, if 8s had been off shelves for some years then they might be enough to pull this pack up a little, but both being retroed so recent plus 15 being theleast popular will kill this pack I think. If the 1s are really high that will create a little bit of buzz at least. 8s cant carry 15s this year though.

at this point, the II/XXI pack

down the line i feel the XV/VIII pack will do bad too, but some peeps will get it for the VIII's.

The 2/21 pack that you can now buy for $150.00 to $200.00 and the 1/22 pack then i guess the 8/15 pack but the 8 pack will sell better on the strength of theretro 8 alone.

I got to go with the 1/22 since the 1's been coming out all this year and I do not like the 22's.
The recent retro Jordan 1's can easily be scooped up of ebay for near $100.
I passed on the 22's white/black/red for $100 at my local nike outlet in Camarillo, CA.
So why would I pay $310 for shoes that I would not even buy for $200.

Definitely the I/XX2 pack. The 1s would have to be really nice to convince me to buy.

I'm gonna have to agree with some of the others and say the 2/21 pack. Wasn't really feelin the 2's.. 21's were aright tho..

1's is my favorite jordan undefieted 1 where nice new love was hot and old love was flavor what if he dropped the red black 1 in high. 8's are alsocool especially to complete my 8's,

nah, the 8 and 15's arent the worst. the 2's and 21's are. they going for $200 or less out here in jersey. the 2's are trash. just the materialthey used. they look cheap. and the 21's are well...the 21's..lol, the suede is not as bad, but the color placement is weak. i work in the mall and ihaven't seen not one person with either one of these shoes on. and where i work at. we get alot of out of towners as well. (the mall is next to the airportand its a outlet mall too) so theres alot of traffic coming in and out. not one person, i actually forgot that these came out. i just wanna see what these looklike on peoples feet. the 2's look soooo dull, i used to have the same ones but in lowtops and they still was wack when i bought them. paid $25 for them,only reason why. The 2nd runner up is definatly the 8's and 15's. the 8's don't look too bad, but they not better lookin then the lastretro's of the same color and what kind of laziness does JB have, to put out the same shoe they had as a special (online release only) in the pack. likethese were in such of a high demand that they JUST had to put this in the CDP. like come on?..you want us to pay $310 for that garbage?..i feel bad for thepeople that actually bought this shoe online thinking they was getting something exclusive.

y'all keep sleeping on the 8/15 pack because people dont like the 15 but you know what the 15 and the 8s are my favorite sneaker of all time i think theyare going to do good no dam good
can i get a cosign

15's are pprobaly exclusive you didnt see any pic of the upcomming 15 they could change them up like shadow 10

Back
Top Bottom