What will be the lowest selling collezione of the year?

What will the colorway be on the XV's cus I'll just cop off ebay for a discounted price.
pimp.gif

brooklyn's mom and pop stores had the 2/21's pack 2 weeks before the pack came out for $250. That's a first since getting them early fa sure booststhe price up. so by far right now its the 2/21's pack

Well, definitely the 2/21 pack so far. Personally, I think the cdp XXI's are a must have if you like the XXI's. It's the best colorway imo. Couldgo with the white/black depending on what day it is.

The cdp XIV is, by far, the worst shoe of all those included in the packs.

Originally Posted by yungc330ci

at this point, the II/XXI pack

down the line i feel the XV/VIII pack will do bad too, but some peeps will get it for the VIII's.

co sign

I really hope the drop the Flint XV's in the pack. I have been looking for those for some time now. If that happens, that pack instantly turns into one ofmy favorite packs behind the VI/XVIII and III XX. If JB was smart they would put those in there.

1/22 or 9/14.

That 9/14 is still sitting on shelves now. I know places that have split the pack to sell them separately and they still can't move them. I saw a shop withthem the 21s for $80 that finally started selling them.

Originally Posted by rendawgz

arent theses xv sames as flightclub release???
Yes Sir both the XV and the VIII recently dropped so this will be the least bought pack.

depends what the so-called Air jordan zero is gonna look like because a 23 cant make a pack all by itself but if the jordan zero looks decent then definatelythe 8/15 pack

I think it already happened. The 2 and 21 pack.

Not sure why people are nominating the 8 and 15 pack because most people love 8's. I know the 15 is garbage in general, but the 8's colorway is whathas me sold on copping them. The 15's will be sold for cheap.

Is this a new phenomenon!? Since when have VIII's been slept on? Even if the XV's are included in the pack I definitely can't see it being thelowest selling CDP.

Back
Top Bottom