What will be the lowest selling collezione of the year?

Originally Posted by thatVERBAL

I will definately be copping the 8/15 pack.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

2's package was horrible.. my boy could have payed $150 for it.. and he still didn't... that's how horrible they were.... and the 8/15's packwill def sell... ofcourse not like carmines or other packs but def will not do as bad as others...

The 1/22 pack will sell mostly because of the High top style of the 1 we might be getting.

8/15 pack wont sell very well IMO.

2/21 pack as you all know didnt sell well either. You can get them for under retail.

Maybe some people will start running out of money towards the end of the year and the future packs will go down in sales towards the end of the year. MAYBE,but I dont think so. lol

All the hate on the 8's and 15's is making me mad...I bet 9 outta 10 of u had the 15 when they first dropped...now u hatin?..cuz they retoed? Iguess...

Jordan 15,
I got ya back dog!..I got ya back!

And as for the 8's ..if u know me u already know that's my favorite sneaker of all time!

Imma say the 1/22 but..........................

you never know it can be the 11/12 at the end of the day
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by roley33

definitely the 8/15 both shoes r absolutely hideous

wattt u
pimp.gif
son the 8's probably one offf the best jordans, top 5at that. the pack wont sell if the 15's are the same color way that just came out, thats the only way.
laugh.gif
8's hideous u crazy

If the 1s being released has the height of OG 1s, I am definitely buying the 1/22 pack - probably won't pay retail though.

Originally Posted by Size 15 Please

All the hate on the 8's and 15's is making me mad...I bet 9 outta 10 of u had the 15 when they first dropped...now u hatin?..cuz they retoed? I guess...

Jordan 15,
I got ya back dog!..I got ya back!

And as for the 8's ..if u know me u already know that's my favorite sneaker of all time!

Exactly.

Dudes fronting like the Mary J. Blige commercial didn't get them hyped to cop them back in the day.
smh.gif

i dont understand all the hate on the VIII/XV pack??

only reason im sorta mad is... every VIII colorway has been retroed...
so if we're getting the White/Red/Grey VIII colorway... it seems as if they were retroed not so long ago..
but i did miss out on them back them.. sooo Def a cop.

now as for the XV... this is an alright shoe.
we will not be getting the Black/Stealth colorway...
we just got that in November.. im sure JB is not that dumb...

hopefully we get white/red hightop colorway
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

if we get those two sneakers, this pack is a cop for me!!

Size 15 Please wrote:

WORD!

All this hate from left field, since when did people start hating the VIII???

I'm pretty sure you all sweated the 6/17 pack even though 98% of you hate the 17s. I'll cop this pack solely for the 8s.

the 2/21 pack is doing horribly and is still around everywhere

the 1/22 pack will be good if it is a good hi colorway--i thought it was rumored to be black/white awhile ago, but not confirmed??

I hope its theblack/red hi retro 1s though as i will def get that pack even though the 22s are my least favorite jordan

1/22 IMO....I copped the White/black/Red 22's for $60 and the basketball material 22's for $50...I wish I would drop $310 on that pack...I don'tcare what the 1s will look like

I really don't think people are hating on the VIII's it's just that they retroed these damn near every color in the past 6 years or so.

XV speak for themselves, althought the white-red colorway would be all right.

9/14

2/21

1/22

whats funny, a few years ago everyone was calling the 8's one of the worst looking and ugly jordans of all time, now there everyones favorite.

2 me there one of my favorite jordans of all time

Ill go on record and take all the hate but i liked the 2/21 pack thats jus me. Thats my own opinion. But the worst pack of the year has to be 1/22 unless the 1is a true high top. Then it will probably be the 9/14.

Look im not trying to change opinons but i've played basketball my whole life. I aint good but I play now please stopppppppp saying that the 21/2 pack isthe worst so far lol. Playing Basketball in the Deuces is like you aint got no shoes on i.e. light on your feet now the 21 is pretty garbage no doubt but whatthe 2 gives u makes up for it. Now let me tell you the 14/9 pack is the worse the 14 was never great but that shoe is hell on your feet on the court I meanhell. im talking blacktop or hardwood and wearing for fashion omg puke the 9 is tight but the 14 is so garbage it definatley makes it the worse pack. Go ballin the II's then tell me its the worst pack so far really

Back
Top Bottom