What would you do if you and your girl

We need the full story
What exactly did he say? b/c it depends on how disrespectful it was
What kind of punch we talking about?
Did you say something disrespectful and he was trying to get you back?

laugh.gif
I was just curious what other guys would do. He is still with me, I was SO drunk and my excuse (and I think its valid) is that I simply can not drink winebecause it makes me angry. He didn't say anything that was *that* offensive* I was just angry drunk. (Usually when I drink anything but wine I'm happyand fun) but the two times I've drank wine its not been a good outcome.

Anyway, he was curious as well, I told him any other guy would have probably left. But the stuff he's put me through, any other girl would have left him along time ago. I consider us even
laugh.gif

If i was drunk, i wouldnt be able to dodge it.

so my first reaction would to at least slap back.

if i wasnt drunk, ill probably laugh it off depending how hard she hits me. then when we're alone,
devil.gif
devil.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by juggy4805

If she punched me in the mug I would punch her back. Gettin punched in the face will make tears roll down your face.

not sure why but this response has me weak right now
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by LDJ

u dont wanna haul off and steal on a chick. thats how u get those chrome cuffs. best bet. i say do as i do stun gun da #0e, save ur self a vacation from club fed.

hell my baby momma(ex-wife pulled that stunt) str8 hit her with the volts, 8itc# hit the ground on some harlem shake $#it. she thought i was voltron. plus u leave no prints no dna nuttin 2 tie u up with.
*Holds chest*, lmao!...came in here to say something Kitchen related, but this knocked me out of my seat!

"You punched me tho, I aint mean to do that"
laugh.gif

I'd prolly shake it off, go home and beat it up so bad she gets mad at me
devil.gif

Originally Posted by AyVee323

"You punched me tho, I aint mean to do that"
laugh.gif

I'd prolly shake it off, go home and beat it up so bad she gets mad at me
devil.gif
roll.gif
@ "you punched me, though."

Originally Posted by AngeLeeLee

laugh.gif
I was just curious what other guys would do. He is still with me, I was SO drunk and my excuse (and I think its valid) is that I simply can not drink wine because it makes me angry. He didn't say anything that was *that* offensive* I was just angry drunk. (Usually when I drink anything but wine I'm happy and fun) but the two times I've drank wine its not been a good outcome.

Anyway, he was curious as well, I told him any other guy would have probably left. But the stuff he's put me through, any other girl would have left him a long time ago. I consider us even
laugh.gif
of course you think your excuse is valid, you're a woman.

Originally Posted by LDJ

u dont wanna haul off and steal on a chick. thats how u get those chrome cuffs. best bet. i say do as i do stun gun da #0e, save ur self a vacation from club fed.

hell my baby momma(ex-wife pulled that stunt) str8 hit her with the volts, 8itc# hit the ground on some harlem shake $#it. she thought i was voltron. plus u leave no prints no dna nuttin 2 tie u up with.

lmao my man keeps the tazer on deck
laugh.gif

to answer the op question... i've been in this situation.... (i have a crazy disrespectful mouth when im angry). Long story short, i let it slide the first3 times. After that i realized my hands were bi sexual.

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

Uhhh....I don't know. I'd get up out of that situation ASAP.
Yes. Holes in walls arent needed

I'd prolly hit her though... depending on how hard she hits me

Originally Posted by LDJ

laugh.gif

bamma is an expert
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom