What would you do if you walked into the gym and saw this... [PIC]

WSQx9.jpg

I only use my teams facilities so if she was in that gym, she would probably be getting some sort of locomotive ran on her.

tried to make eye contact.

a) if she smiles. then I proceed to small talk. and plan a way to get them digits

b) if she looks away or doesn't look back then I go on with my life.

pretty much how it works.  shes just attractive woman nothing to go nuts over

Originally Posted by WaitWut

id ask her how late you think OP is
indifferent.gif
fail, this is a new pic from her Facebook, she's 18 now (yes, she is still posting these pics every day lol.. dumb broad) 

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Is this new, this broad is still at this?
I'm glad she's learned absolutely nothing.
What's the back story?
Angie Varona, she's legal now.
Long story short, she posts pics of her insane bust to waist ratio all over the internet, getting trolled by BodyBuilding forum, and she apparently hates the attention, going so far as playing victim, but continues to post these types of pics.

Fellow NTer Frank Mucus has terabytes worth of pics on his computer.

If she in Texas, she's good, no ID needed.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This broad still at it though? Damn...
30t6p3b.gif

embarassed.gif

Id slowly but calmly get on my hands and kness crawl over to her emphasizing each slap of my hand on the hard floor while grunting and growling and the proceed to tongue kiss her bung hole and scavenge the chute like I'm trying to get that last eminem out of a vase with my tongue.She looks light so id probably lift her up and place her in the corner of a wall while standing up and compartmentalize her in the corner so I can reach further up her corn hole like a bear standing up and getting honey out of a bees nest. Once the bung hole was made moist id put her down and impale it with my mighty sword christening her into adulthood.

Originally Posted by DT43

Originally Posted by WaitWut

id ask her how late you think OP is
indifferent.gif
fail, this is a new pic from her Facebook, she's 18 now (yes, she is still posting these pics every day lol.. dumb broad) 

post her facebook, or else

Back
Top Bottom