What Would You Do/Say if Your Significant Other Told You Vol. Sorry for the Rant

Their ex was better than you at sex?

Could you continue to be with them after hearing that?

I told her already that I can't continue this thing after hearing that so no more simping. I'm just wondering what you guys think.

Full story:

Say your ex of 3 years who you're currently working with on getting back together who dated someone else after you for a few months came out and said "I want us to get back together, but I want to make sure everything is good. Like I used to think that I was the reason I wasn't being pleased all the way on a sexual level, but now I know that's not the case." Basically saying the dude I went out with was better than you in bed.

But I feel like if you felt that way, you should have said something a LONG time ago in a tactful way. Like that's the type of things people work on in the first few months (weeks?) of a relationship.

From other women I've been with, I've realized they all have lots of different preferences and that's cool. They always communicated what they liked and it was all good. But what am I supposed to think if for all those years you always said everything was cool and never spoke up? That's rhetorical.

But yeah, what would you say, how would you feel, etc?

Their ex was better than you at sex?

Could you continue to be with them after hearing that?

I told her already that I can't continue this thing after hearing that so no more simping. I'm just wondering what you guys think.

Full story:

Say your ex of 3 years who you're currently working with on getting back together who dated someone else after you for a few months came out and said "I want us to get back together, but I want to make sure everything is good. Like I used to think that I was the reason I wasn't being pleased all the way on a sexual level, but now I know that's not the case." Basically saying the dude I went out with was better than you in bed.

But I feel like if you felt that way, you should have said something a LONG time ago in a tactful way. Like that's the type of things people work on in the first few months (weeks?) of a relationship.

From other women I've been with, I've realized they all have lots of different preferences and that's cool. They always communicated what they liked and it was all good. But what am I supposed to think if for all those years you always said everything was cool and never spoke up? That's rhetorical.

But yeah, what would you say, how would you feel, etc?

That's really messed up. She doesn't care for you that much to put you down in such a manner. Good move.

That's really messed up. She doesn't care for you that much to put you down in such a manner. Good move.

i would say if she letting you still hit it then you might be doing something good haha
girls are unstable creatures and dont know what they want
but in other more sensible words she is a heartless *$*@! for saying that

Learn to pipe better?
laugh.gif

I mean if she was really a girl worth working with, she wouldn't say he was better in the first place (even if it was true)

Learn to pipe better?
laugh.gif

I mean if she was really a girl worth working with, she wouldn't say he was better in the first place (even if it was true)

i would say if she letting you still hit it then you might be doing something good haha
girls are unstable creatures and dont know what they want
but in other more sensible words she is a heartless *$*@! for saying that

She's thinking of her "best" when you're smashing her.

Continue smashing, but find another S.O.

She's thinking of her "best" when you're smashing her.

Continue smashing, but find another S.O.

I mean, yeah I was still smashing and she was saying it was better than its ever been and all that stuff after telling me what she needs, but there isn't a day that goes by that I don't think about what she said. It eats at my confidence, makes me self conscious. All things I'm far from, as  I'm a really confident guy, but it messes with me.

And as far as just keeping her to just hit, it's not worth it to me. I mean, I have other girls I don't mind just smashing, but I'd rather just let it go if it's someone I actually care a lot about.

I mean, yeah I was still smashing and she was saying it was better than its ever been and all that stuff after telling me what she needs, but there isn't a day that goes by that I don't think about what she said. It eats at my confidence, makes me self conscious. All things I'm far from, as  I'm a really confident guy, but it messes with me.

And as far as just keeping her to just hit, it's not worth it to me. I mean, I have other girls I don't mind just smashing, but I'd rather just let it go if it's someone I actually care a lot about.

You made the right move OP, I feel like if ever she were to be unsatisfied with the sex and she knew from experience there was better then she'd just cheat on you instead of let you know. She went 3 years without tellin you in the first place. Do you and keep it pushin OP
pimp.gif

To answer your question tho I'd probably kill her.

Edit: Missed your 2nd post OP.  I feel you tho man. Just remember it was HER FAULT. It had nothing to do with you doing something wrong

You made the right move OP, I feel like if ever she were to be unsatisfied with the sex and she knew from experience there was better then she'd just cheat on you instead of let you know. She went 3 years without tellin you in the first place. Do you and keep it pushin OP
pimp.gif

To answer your question tho I'd probably kill her.

Edit: Missed your 2nd post OP.  I feel you tho man. Just remember it was HER FAULT. It had nothing to do with you doing something wrong

It's some other things that go into my overall decision of letting it go, if you care to know. But honestly, just that first thing alone was enough.

Anyhow, like when she broke up with her ex, she was like "They're my friend and I only want to be with you, but I don't think I can stop being friends with them. So from time to time we might just say say what's up here and there, but not hang out all the time and stuff." So I'm like ok, that's understandable.

Then this past Saturday she misses his call at like 12am. I can't remember how we got into the conversation, but she told me when they talk, they talk on the phone for hours. So I'm thinking "you went from saying you'd just say a quick what's up to we talk on the phone for hours?"

THEN she tells me that she hasn't even told dude that we're dating on the count of I guess she's not trying to hurt his feelings or something. I feel this is really disrespectful, but she doesn't.

Back
Top Bottom