What would you have done?

I was at McDs eating my food on my lunch at around 11pm, when I noticed this guy talking to the lady working the register, pointing at his half empty friescontainer. I dont know if he was complaining about him getting little fries or cold fries, but he then goes back to his table gets the bag and returns to thecounter, he wasnt yelling but all of a sudden he throws the fries almost hitting the lady. Dude sits down and eats his burger mad as hell and leaves all hisgarbage on the table. I just looked at him and asked "Over some fries? Wow, thats just petty" I dont know if he heard me or just ignored me but whenI was walking back to work I felt like I should of done something more, dude got me mad, shht Im still mad.

What do you guys think? What would you have done? Am I just letting it get it more than I should?

No disrespect, but mind ya business.

Not worth the conflict now a days. Im sure stuff like that happens more than you think, dont let it get to you.

I think you should mind your own buisness. I mean, what dude wasn't right, but you should let the actions of others effect you and your day.

It was some fries, I'm sure she'll be fine

ohwell.gif

I feel like chucking my fries at them after seeing how much they're cheating me. How you fill up a large like a medium? SMH

I ALWAYS hand them back and ask them to fill that up.

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

I feel like chucking my fries at them after seeing how much they're cheating me. How you fill up a large like a medium? SMH

I ALWAYS hand them back and ask them to fill that up.

today you took it a little too far.
tired.gif

I get mad when I get a little bit of fries I mean its hell that we have to pay so much for a meal now I want my moneys worth!!

Yeah man in that case mind your business. Maybe if he hit her that would be different. I wouldn't do anything either way

Originally Posted by gumbottombandit

i didn't know McDonalds served courage. what number meal is that?
LOL, yeah it usually comes in a Happy Meal.

I guess Im taking it like dude had hit the lady.

You should have offered to give him the two dollars to buy more fries. He would have felt really stupid...or he would have shot you.

Originally Posted by georgehimself

You should have offered to give him the two dollars to buy more fries. He would have felt really stupid...or he would have shot you.
He would of really been offended because I was super dirty and looked like a bum.

I hate when they short you on fries though. they lay it down on the tray so it looks full but when you pick it up all the fries fall back down and its onlyhalfway full/empty. I almost always ask them to finish filling it up and they usually do it cause I ask nicely

Where was the manager at while this was going on. They should have stepped in and had him leave the restaurant. I've worked at Mcd's for 7 years andseen employees get hit with everything from nugget sauces to soft drinks to burgers from mad customers.

Back
Top Bottom