What would your nationality be based on your favorite foods? ... enter food lovers.

Originally Posted by wcghost

probably Japanese:

i never get tired of high-quality:

sashimi
sushi
ramen
kobe beef

I second that motion,all about that sushi,seafood in general

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

Chinese food. I had a spoiled childhood. My mom is a great cook and would cook up three or so different dishes every night with soup and rice. Simple dishes like spare ribs, stir fried veggies, steamed or fried fish, egg dishes, dumplings etc. Simple, healthy, delicious cooking. Factoring in all the other regional dishes? It's not a hard decision to make at all. Dim sum from Hong Kong, Sichuan-style spicy foods, Shanghainese food, Yunnanese food... there's too much variety to ever get bored. Mom will grill steaks and makes a mean pasta dish too but Chinese food will stick with me till I die.
x2

American

Cereal, Hot Pockets, Microwave or pre-cooked dinners along with processed meats and veggies.

Also the American staple of 4th meal Taco Bell

Originally Posted by wcghost

probably Japanese:

i never get tired of high-quality:

sashimi
sushi
ramen
kobe beef
Kobe Beef
pimp.gif

indecisive lover off all foods.  i cant choose. 

- pinoy foods.  no offense i can rock with the kabobs.. but most of their food involves pork and i dont mess with the swine. 

I'm Chinese, but I'd probably be Chinese/Japanese/Vietnamese if my ethnicity was food based.

Grew up with Chinese food but I can eat any Japanese/Vietnamese dish three times a day for a decade straight and not get sick of it.

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

Chinese food. I had a spoiled childhood. My mom is a great cook and would cook up three or so different dishes every night with soup and rice. Simple dishes like spare ribs, stir fried veggies, steamed or fried fish, egg dishes, dumplings etc. Simple, healthy, delicious cooking. Factoring in all the other regional dishes? It's not a hard decision to make at all. Dim sum from Hong Kong, Sichuan-style spicy foods, Shanghainese food, Yunnanese food... there's too much variety to ever get bored. Mom will grill steaks and makes a mean pasta dish too but Chinese food will stick with me till I die.
x2

x3, same with my mom
pimp.gif
.  Home cooking @ it's finest, like eating at your own personal Chinese restaurant.  If you haven't tried HK dim sum, u haven't lived at all.

If I had to pick a second, it'd be a tie between French and Japanese. Both cultures elevate food to reverential levels. Both cultures have perfected unique methods of cooking that have influenced across the globe. French meats, cheeses, breads. Japanese seafood, noodles, curry.

Originally Posted by mdwst9

id be blackinese lmao straight chicken n chinese food
Same here... going to the carry out where you can get some good chicken AND Chinese food
pimp.gif

^^ they link tuna and sloppy joes too

yoooo but on the real... this whole black people loving chicken stereotype is lulz.. everybody does.

funny thing is nobody loves chicken more than white people love chickfila >>

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

^^ they link tuna and sloppy joes too

yoooo but on the real... this whole black people loving chicken stereotype is lulz.. everybody does.

funny thing is nobody loves chicken more than white people love chickfila >>
Man a few people I follow on twitter were going nuts over this Popeye's 8 pc for $6 special 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom