What ya doin today

Originally Posted by sladewilson

Working at home , watching Knicks Game , doing live meeting with VP in pajamas
devil.gif

lol, You're about to be UUUUPSET.

sleep,eat, study for ccna, take bro to practice. take a nap and meet up with a friend at gamestop for the diablo 3 midnight release!!!! come home and play until i fall asleep

Was supposed to do 2 meetups at the same place same time but only one dude texted me back so..

just destroyed my econ final, about to go to office hours for math and then study the rest of the day

Originally Posted by MMG

Originally Posted by ErickM713

I work 3-10 today.
I seriously don't want to work because I'm closing with 3 lazy people who never do anything and disappear and magically reappear an hour before their shift is over. 
30t6p3b.gif

where you work
nerd.gif

as for me, PT, GYM, Both NBA games.

also waiting on this damm email about an interview
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Watson Pharmaceuticals, eDiscovery Anaylst

i check custodians emails for dif Criteria on dif cases, from jan 2006 to October 2008 , easy stuff boring too, takes 20 minutes to process, rest  of the day just relax and wait for emails to be processed , usually about 12 GBs per custodian , alot of overtime doing nothing
pimp.gif

Work from 8-430, pick up my son, hit a happy hour, watch some NBA, get some dombs.

Just got up from a long night of studying. About to pick up some food and eventually miss the gym today, once again
mad.gif
. Then back to studying. Can't wait till finals are over with.

Work til 5, buy a bottle of Crown Royal Black, running (or some other kind of exercise), shower, eat, drink aforementioned Crown Royal Black I watch NBA. Same +$$ tomorrow
Edit: Just read post above mine.
laugh.gif
, not sure if serious though

Oh yeah and sneak in a couple episodes of Mad Men. Gotta catch up...

first week of summertime
smokin.gif

woke up around 1, surf NT, hit the gym,
pimp.gif
sesh, NBA playoffs, see what these females on.

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

I only get rec an hour a day so probaly just work out in my cell for the most part.

You posting from jail ?

about to go to my girl's crib in a few.

making shroom tea today
smile.gif

on season 3, ep 4 of Breaking Bad (posted for reference later)
laugh.gif

Day off just gonna chill in the crib play 2k and relax and wait for the Lakers game to start

Back
Top Bottom