What ya'll %%@#%* doing tonight?

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Finally copped some storage boxes for my sneakers so i'm going to toss the old boxes away andpack everything up, finish cleaning up the closet, then a date with netflix, maybe some COD4? GT=ImKuku
[/color]

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

Originally Posted by iM COOL C

SMH..

Gay people like Da Xplicit One give like gays a bad name.

Its CLEARLY straight night so why go there & throw off the vibes in there because you looking for attention..
Are gays not allowed to club on straight nights? Let the guy live, he's just trying to find some fun and do what ALL of us do on a Saturday night. Try and get some.

Oh, he's gay? Then I guess I really don't see what he did there...

Originally Posted by PhillyPG1

Originally Posted by Da XpLiCiT OnE

Hitting up the gay club with friends.
It's straight night, and my group is about to tear the place up
12d16438eb7b4bbeb41919f663f6aa9bdf764160.jpg

laugh.gif
Ray Charles is the MAN, classic music
pimp.gif

im on my drunk *+#$..

but yeah if homie gay then why not go to a gay club..

why go to a straight night .. thats like a me and my $+$*%$ headed to a gay club when we straight..

we'll just end up causing mad discomfort in there cause i know i aint gonna be touching up on no man.
so with that said im out to the straight club; as should the gay dudes. ya feel me?

worked out and hooped a little bit earlier.

Getting a head start on studying for finals, trying to get a good night sleep because I'm going snowboarding tomarrow

Got home from work a little while ago...not doing much tonight...I have to work 12-9 tomorrow
eyes.gif

Bored as hell

Was supposed to go home for spring break but found a job and they need me to work.

Originally Posted by jrp44

Got home from work a little while ago...not doing much tonight...I have to work 12-9 tomorrow
eyes.gif

I hate working weekends
tired.gif

Got back from work a couple hours ago and was to tired to go out, so im just chilling here browsing NT

Just got out of that gay club. Obviously some didn't see what i wrote in black text
laugh.gif
. I'm pretty sobered up now i think..
club was crackin though... even though it was straight night, there were still quite a few gays there. A lot of single mingling gays lookin for some action -after it was closed at 1am, a group of the gays saw me and my group and they were like "Ay i'll take you to a bathroom right now". On my way tothe car, a couple cars were posted and tried to backup and follow us... i dipped into my car and had to rescue my friend because he was done for. Almost gottaken by this SUV that was backin up. Had like 4-5 dance floors so it was crackin. Only bad part was they only accepted cash, but whatever. Brought thehyphyness out in the midwest
pimp.gif
im passin out now... damn this daylightsavings

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

If my night was a movie it would be called Failed To Launch
smh.gif
I thought about hitting up Los Olas, my boy had a "free pass" to Art bar but I was like nahhhhhhhhh, half of the times these "hookups" never work

Back
Top Bottom