Whats a good Facebook Status Update?

Originally Posted by Lunatic 809

Originally Posted by TupacsBack

"Now accepting girlfriend applications"
I got 20 likes and I'm fat.
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

breaking news, Kanye just died in a car accident!

How my son have the late pass of the century though 
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Can't believe the mods deleted the thread though, instant classic. 

- Got a Rolex for my birthday from a couple of lesbians I know. Guess they misunderstood me when I told them "I wanna watch".

- I remember in first grade when you had the 64 box of crayons, everybody thought you were rich.

- Facebook is like prison. You hang around, write on walls, and get poked by people without your consent.

- When I was little, “I am gonna tell your mom

Originally Posted by Goldmember

- Got a Rolex for my birthday from a couple of lesbians I know. Guess they misunderstood me when I told them "I wanna watch".

- I remember in first grade when you had the 64 box of crayons, everybody thought you were rich.

- Facebook is like prison. You hang around, write on walls, and get poked by people without your consent.

Originally Posted by Tim Lincecum

laugh.gif

i'm using that one and the prison one. Striaght classics

Originally Posted by sportinjordans916

Golden!

Got a Rolex for my birthday from a couple of lesbians I know. Guess they misunderstood me when I told them "I wanna watch". got me instant 5 likes
pimp.gif
#winning

Back
Top Bottom