Something i just did

[h5]http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000541316861[/h5]
[h5]Rosemary[/h5]
i finally get 2 ask u where i no u from

everytime i try 2 hit u up u sign off

7:18pmYou are not online.

signed off on her..she gon' be tight
roll.gif

I've been kicked out of Catholic school twice in my life. Once for missing too many days of school in 8th grade, and once for sneaking around in the girls locker room yesterday.

That Barnes&Noble one is hilarious. Lol

"I wanted to feed the ducks at the pond today, but the only bread I had was in my wallet."

i forgot where i got it from but here it goes..

"press Ctrl + w then press "like" and you will be amazed.."

had like 8 comments on that one, it basically closes the tab and makes you start up your browser again..

"I tried to change my Facebook password to "penis" but it said it was too short. FML."

roll.gif
I want to add to that.

"I tried to change my Facebook password to "penis" but it said it was too short. Facebook knows I'm Asian too. FML."

Since a lot of these have been jacked from lamebook, let me bless yall with some originals: Self-proclaimed king of facebook...i been had statuses
roll.gif

...ohhhhhh...so the "double down" is a new sandwich @ KFC. I thought it might just be slang for a DP.

..have you ever almost fallen through a door when you attempted to push while the person on the other side pulled??? Happened for the first time in my life today. With as many doors as I have traveled through in my day, you would think this would happen more often.

...how come black people are always able to recognize and agree upon exactly what it means to "smell like outside." Does a black person's "outside" always smell the same???

...because of Arthur, I will never forget how to spell the word "aardvark." Unfortunately this status is probably the first time I have been able to showcase my skill. Well worth the wait.

instead of reading for my next class, I decided to watch the Chinese Basketball Association Slam Dunk Contest... I will never get those 9min and 32sec back. Got to question my decision making process with that one.
.. was I the only one who mistook Justin Bieber for Keisha Cole the first time his song came on the radio???

...if I hear one more n!99@ rapping about McDonald's breakfast...

...ALERT...if you are reading this and have ever used KGB to answer any of your questions, please remove me from your friends list. Theres this new fangled invention called the internet that can answer all your questions for FREE!!![h3][/h3]

Originally Posted by atl2miasofly

Since a lot of these have been jacked from lamebook, let me bless yall with some originals: Self-proclaimed king of facebook...i been had statuses
roll.gif

...ohhhhhh...so the "double down" is a new sandwich @ KFC. I thought it might just be slang for a DP.

..have you ever almost fallen through a door when you attempted to push while the person on the other side pulled??? Happened for the first time in my life today. With as many doors as I have traveled through in my day, you would think this would happen more often.

...how come black people are always able to recognize and agree upon exactly what it means to "smell like outside." Does a black person's "outside" always smell the same???

...because of Arthur, I will never forget how to spell the word "aardvark." Unfortunately this status is probably the first time I have been able to showcase my skill. Well worth the wait.

instead of reading for my next class, I decided to watch the Chinese Basketball Association Slam Dunk Contest... I will never get those 9min and 32sec back. Got to question my decision making process with that one.
.. was I the only one who mistook Justin Bieber for Keisha Cole the first time his song came on the radio???

...if I hear one more n!99@ rapping about McDonald's breakfast...

...ALERT...if you are reading this and have ever used KGB to answer any of your questions, please remove me from your friends list. Theres this new fangled invention called the internet that can answer all your questions for FREE!!![h3][/h3]
none of these made me laugh and I laugh quite often.
grin.gif

Recent ones I deem post worthy:

Current:

So yeah...apparently I attract internet trolls now.. I know right? ME. LOL...so annoying... little interweb dweeds assuming they know my ins and outs cuz I post anecdotes or they
read a note... hell, RYAN just figured out who the +*+# RILLA was like last night.... All Lulz aside though, this is just a down payment. I'm almost certain the total price of fame is waaaaay higher. Can I get a co-sign facebook?

Back
Top Bottom