Stevie wonders twitter password.... ::::.: ..:.:.: ..:::.:

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

LMFAO i love nt

This is what woman should aspire to be like...tired of you fat broads playing farmville all day
19766.gif

ofc its not embedded on facebook
laugh.gif

I dont know if anyone posted it yet, but what is that website with pics and links of alot of funny Facebook Status updates..? There was a thread of some really funny ones a while back.

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

Originally Posted by Where Are You Harold Miner 2

's resting in the lead, he needs a blanket and a pillow

's taking the low road and claiming the high horse

's looking at the clock and it's his time

Had to do it to 'em

's everywhere you cant go

's got this down to a science, you could swear he is living physics
These are dope...
No, those suck. Don't do anything like that, you'll look like a total tool. I bet your favorite quotes are inspirational speeches from sports movies too.

Just make a witty, overly-detailed observation about something you are doing that people can relate to. If people like you they will comment on it.

Originally Posted by XxHonchoxX

A thought provoking rap lyric.
heeeeeck no...

only way you get love from a rap lyric if its some dumb stiz like...

"i need a 5 star chick"

put some Lupe line or a deep Wale bar from A Mixtape About Nothin and your status will be so damn bare...

lol...

Originally Posted by The Yes Guy

Had to do it to 'em

These are dope...
No, those suck. Don't do anything like that, you'll look like a total tool. I bet your favorite quotes are inspirational speeches from sports movies too.

Just make a witty, overly-detailed observation about something you are doing that people can relate to. If people like you they will comment on it.
roll.gif
Shut that mess down quick.

none, i updated my status like 3-4 times and was like wow this is pretty lame
laugh.gif
, unless i have somethin uber interesting to share i dont think i'll be making any status updates

Had to do it to 'em

These are dope...

enh, I got positive feedback from those sooo....

I want to die in my sleep like my grandfather... Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

Originally Posted by Boomatic206

Renamed my iPod as 'the titantic' so when I plug it in it's says 'the titantic is syncing.'
i used this one and so far i got 1 comment " wowww! you're lameee!!!!"
frown.gif
smh.gif

"Positive feedback" like that's some sort of big accomplishment. If you think those are cool things to post, it makes sense you have lots of friends who would give you "positive feedback" on them. It's basic social science.

Originally Posted by handullz

heeeeeck no...

"i need a 5 star chick"

put some Lupe line or a deep Wale bar from A Mixtape About Nothin and your status will be so damn bare...

lol...

I put a Kid Cudi line "The moon will illuminate my room..." and it just sat there

"Positive feedback" like that's some sort of big accomplishment. If you think those are cool things to post, it makes sense you have lots of friends who would give you "positive feedback" on them. It's basic social science.
Why are you so livid...?

Originally Posted by shortyoscart

heeeeeck no...

"i need a 5 star chick"

lol...

I put a Kid Cudi line "The moon will illuminate my room..." and it just sat there

fam... folks just dont wanna hear substance...

i bet if you put "i got pretty... boy... swag... pretty... boy... swag"...

you'll get somethin... lol...

Why are you so livid...?
laugh.gif
He is right though. You said you got positive feedback as if people don't "Like" stuff on Facebook for the hell of it.

Hell somebody, "Liked" a status of dude saying his father died.
grin.gif

Why are you so livid...?
Why would you make the assumption that I am? Nice try at a more sophisticated " U MAD?" though, even if the connotation is a little too intense for this situation.

facebook...lulz

i cant stand when %+@%!$@ say "its facebook official" like when 2 people break up

i have and never will make a facebook

/rant

but some of this stuff is funny
laugh.gif
carry on

Originally Posted by shortyoscart

heeeeeck no...

"i need a 5 star chick"

lol...

fam... folks just dont wanna hear substance...

i bet if you put "i got pretty... boy... swag... pretty... boy... swag"...

you'll get somethin... lol...
 true...i thought i was going to get some likes or @ least a comment about how clever it was but just got no love
laugh.gif

Why are you so livid...?
Why would you make the assumption that I am? Nice try at a more sophisticated " U MAD?" though, even if the connotation is a little too intense for this situation.
Thank you...
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom