Whats a good Facebook Status Update?

Originally Posted by tecca nena

Originally Posted by hotshots24

I want to die in my sleep like my grandfather... Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I don't understand that iron man iron woman update maybe it's me can anybody shed some light

Originally Posted by duwill

I don't understand that iron man iron woman update maybe it's me can anybody shed some light

iron man is a super hero. iron woman ""you're telling a woman to iron clothes"" get it

“"I am" is reportedly the shortest sentence in the English language. Could it be that "I do" is the longest sentence?

Some people see things that are and ask, Why? Some people dream of things that never were and ask, Why not? Some people have to go to work and don't have time for all that.

Originally Posted by tim teufel

Some people see things that are and ask, Why? Some people dream of things that never were and ask, Why not? Some people have to go to work and don't have time for all that.
Read that in Robert Kennedy  by Evan thomas
smokin.gif

Just   read it in full
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by J PayCheck

“Hello ladies, look at your man profile pic, now back to my profile pic, now back at your man, now back to me. Sadly, he isn’t me!"  
Old Spice?
laugh.gif

I’m not very political but I feel like the words Republican and Idiot can be used interchangeably

this one got the internet going nuts

Instantly tried that "renamed my ipod to titanic", energizer bunny one, and teaching midgets math. haha everyone's diggin it

Back
Top Bottom