What's everyone here do for a living?

I own Waffles de Liege in SoCal (www.wafflesdeliege.com).

I also start med school in August.
not gonna front I told my cuz a few months back lets start a food truck in DC after reading about yours on here lol

do your thing bro :pimp:

Thanks bro! What cuisine were you guys thinking of running? Waffles? :nerd:

world's GOAT waffles.

I eat waffles for a living. Word to Wafflesdeliege truck,yo.

Thanks man! You've always been very supportive of my work on NT :pimp: . Come by the store when we open!

That menu looks good!

Thanks man! We worked really hard on it, glad people are complimenting :smile:

How are you going to manage your time? Srs

I'm not going to run operations whilst in school. Just going to consult when I have time. I have a business partner and a stable of competent managers.

Home style. Our hard menu is wings, burgers, pulled pork and salmon clubs when it's in season. We'll be butchering hogs and cows so we'll have a grip of specials depending on what cuts we have on hand.

girlslovewaffles girlslovewaffles

Last edited:
Home style. Our hard menu is wings, burgers, pulled pork and salmon clubs when it's in season. We'll be butchering hogs and cows so we'll have a grip of specials depending on what cuts we have on hand.

girlslovewaffles girlslovewaffles

Nice. Shoot me any questions you may have. LA is different from DC in terms of regulations, but everything else is fairly similar.

Keeping a simple menu is key.

Will do. I'm in mn. But yeah we have some weird laws here but no big deal. Yeah I wanted to keep it super simple and just be able to bang out plates. My goal is to become a catering monster and do very high volume events. It's what I'm used to. I don't really want to sit and wait for customers. We'll be working with some huge offices too hitting them a few times a week.

Thanks! cubanref cubanref

Last edited:
Will do. I'm in mn. But yeah we have some weird laws here but no big deal. Yeah I wanted to keep it super simple and just be able to bang out plates. My goal is to become a catering monster and do very high volume events. It's what I'm used to. I don't really want to sit and wait for customers. We'll be working with some huge offices too hitting them a few times a week.

Thanks! cubanref cubanref

Oh yeah, I confused your location with another poster who mentioned he was from DC.

Catering is where the money is. We've always had steady catering business, but just recently partnered up with some local convention centers and it's been :pimp:.

If you can get companies to bring you guys in for Employee Appreciation days, holiday parties, product launch parties, etc, you're set.

Girls love waffles... :pimp:

My food truck famb... :pimp:

Right now I'm a financial analyst...

I will eventually branch out into consulting and growth capital advisory services and grow into private corporation investment management.

My partner and in are recruiting an ex teacher right now. :pimp:

Direct Care Professional for residential care. Behavioral and autistic children. 16K annually. I'm 24.

Are you active?
Yep

I'm on 30 days of leave as of right now. I was stationed at Ft Stewart, Ga from 23 Jun 2011 - 21 Apr 2014. I called branch last year and got put on orders. I'm PCSing to Osan AB in Korea in a few weeks, I ets in Jul of next year.

Are you active?

Dipset I make 12 dollars an hour at my job That I have two weeks left at if it makes you feel better :lol: I got other income though.

Public Administration student (full-time)

Postal Service Mail Handler

Part-time Sneaker Merchant

Amateur Undergraduate Academic Writing Aide 

Aspiring Gigolo 

Amateur Family Electronics Consultant and IT

Gambler

...Not Killing ****** (Full-time)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom