What's good at PF Chang's?

It's decent chain food and usually fully stocked bar though. It's good for what it is, I don't understand the hate/condescension/unrealistic expectations. You guys are being annoyingly cynical, especially with these "Overpriced garbage in a setting that makes poor middle class plebs that don't know any better feel sophisticated, basically." type assumptions. No jimmies rustled here, i have no stake or preference in this company, but ya'll need to relax.

It's decent chain food and usually fully stocked bar though. It's good for what it is, I don't understand the hate/condescension/unrealistic expectations. You guys are being annoyingly cynical, especially with these "Overpriced garbage in a setting that makes poor middle class plebs that don't know any better feel sophisticated, basically." type assumptions. No jimmies rustled here, i have no stake or preference in this company, but ya'll need to relax.
IDK what everyone else is on, I just dont think the food tastes good. I'm not on a high horse here, I just defended TGI Fridays and Olive Garden on Friday

IDK what everyone else is on, I just dont think the food tastes good. I'm not on a high horse here, I just defended TGI Fridays and Olive Garden on Friday

Folks providing opinions on the place and your experiences are cool. These other cats though...

Nothing, PF Changs is horrible.

Your run of the mill neighborhood chinese place>>>>>>> That trash by a mile

Not in the south...maybe in diverse cities like NYC or San Fran....Chinese places here are trash....but back to the topic..I like the shrimp dish they have with roasted peanuts...idk what it's called but its :pimp:

more like stop constantly bringing back old threads
eyes.gif
There you go trying to play hall monitor for the 1000th time

Every time you call someone out for reviving and old thread im gonna be right behind you calling you out

mistawannabeamodwhenuigrowuplookinboy

I always get the lettuce wraps. My girl and I usually get the 2 for $40 and we split the lettuce wraps, I get the crispy honey shrimp and then usually the red velvet or salty caramel cake.

What is this Mongolian trio you guys are talking about?!

the lettuce wraps, honey crispy chicken, & Mongolian crispy beef are all bomb. they have a couple good brands of sake too :smokin

Back
Top Bottom