Originally Posted by Nawzlew

Originally Posted by Jonbx5

Originally Posted by ConcordeFliteSchool

eek.gif
 i would do anything to have an in n out here in NY
whats in that sauce?
Think it's thousand island/pickles
mayo, ketchup and relish blend

At my old apartment I lived right across the street from In-n-Out (literally like a 2-3 minute walk
laugh.gif
). I moved to a new place but it's still only a 5 minute drive away
pimp.gif
. I've definitely had better burgers, but imo In-n-Out is definitely the best bang for your buck.

Originally Posted by tootthatthang

Double double animal style with peppers, animal style fries and a root beer float... Damn I miss my fat boy days 
laugh.gif

haha i always get that too
smokin.gif
needa try 4x4 1day

Originally Posted by syxth element

Originally Posted by RetroSan

shake_shack.jpg
>*
True, but Miami line > NYC line
It's a 5 min wait vs 1 hr + wait. 
Hour wait? where? I guess it depends on which one you go to and when...I live around the corner from the Upper East Side one and it's always quick.

just had some for the first time this weekend...a big %$$*%@$ disappointment.

WhatABurger >>>>>> in n out

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by ireminisce

every time i go to california i try in-n-out to try & understand the hype.. it is very overrated in my opinion.

i live in chicago & grew up in nashville.. i've had better burgers.

although, it is really cheap.

ps: the fries are terrible.
I honestly feel sorry for anybody that hasn't had a better burger in their life.

What amazes me is how some people seem to be missing the distinction between a burger from a fast food chain and a restaurant style burger.

If you're comparing In N Out to the latter you're an idiot, they're apples and oranges.
This. I haven't even ever been to In N Out and I know for a fact I've had better burgers. The best burgers come from restaurants. When I was down in Texas a few months back I had one of the best burgers I've ever had in my life at a barbecue restaurant. Angus beef with cajun spices, special home made bbq sauce, caramelized onions, fresh blue cheese, lettuce, tomato and hickory smoked pepper bacon. It was 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Its not that serious. Of course there are better burgers out there, but we're really talking overall value here.

Back
Top Bottom