What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

Originally Posted by Dwadefan

Originally Posted by BigTy23

Originally Posted by squall325

True man! Pink is fave color actually. They actually give you alotta swag.

Do you guys actually think before you type? Anyways, the money for donations is long gone after resellers get their hands on them. I guess I'll understand pink socks/ laces/ gloves on a average joe...

I never said the money from ebay resellers went to charity, all i'm saying is there is nothing wrong with rocking something pink to show support. Having had a few family members affected by the disease, I would gladly do it to show love for them.
Quoted for emphasis ^

Originally Posted by 555fresh

Lol!! Pink is the new Black!!

Do you guys actually think before you type? Anyways, the money for donations is long gone after resellers get their hands on them. I guess I'll understand pink socks/ laces/ gloves on a average joe...

Let me guess......You got a closet full of black and white footlocker tees!! And 4 pairs of jeans!!

Originally Posted by 555fresh

Let me guess......You got a closet full of black and white footlocker tees!! And 4 pairs of jeans!!

I get what y'all saying, I'll put it to rest. To show support/awareness it's coo, otherwise nah...

Are you guys getting hookups or deals on Nike Elite crew socks? They retail for $12.00 a pair and that's kind of pricey to be paying for just one pair.

Just got off with a nike rep and new elite sock colorways coming in late 2011 and early 2012
NOBLE GREEN/YLLW STRK,

TEAM ORANGE/WHITE, (Team Orange, white stripe 

COLLEGE NAVY/UNIV RED, 

UNIVERSITY BLUE/WHITE, (University blue, white stripe)

WHITE/TEAM ORANGE,

WHITE/CONCORD PURPLE,

WHITE/GORGE GREEN,

WHITE/DEEP MAROON,

BLACK/GAME ROYAL

University Blue/White
pimp.gif
White/Maroons are gonna be fresh too, Nike is doing its best to milk these socks as much as they can.

Originally Posted by Hetty714

Originally Posted by CFC24

haha looks like someone's messing with the kid. It's up to over $1,000 
laugh.gif

That's not cool, somebody is getting an unpaid item strike I hope! No one should ever pay that much for socks, not even if they were the socks on Mike's feet
roll.gif
 at the price

Originally Posted by theone218

Originally Posted by Hetty714

haha looks like someone's messing with the kid. It's up to over $1,000 
laugh.gif

That's not cool, somebody is getting an unpaid item strike I hope! No one should ever pay that much for socks, not even if they were the socks on Mike's feet
roll.gif
 at the price
Damn you can get those for 10 dollars at hibbertt sports 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

^nah homie. the ones you got are Hibbett's knock-offs. where the nike logo at on those? nowhere to be found.

Originally Posted by Venomenon

Black/Red non-LeBron's at the Block in Orange. Only XL's though.

said they didnt have em :/
I physically held them in my hand. Must have sold out.

Sold out, a bunch of high school players swooped them up cuz theres a tourney goin on, saw one of them rock'em today @ the store

Back
Top Bottom