What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

Originally Posted by andfattoo

i just ordered concord/white......... and maroon/white on eastbay....... gotta love that free shipping and no tax.

Theres free shipping and no tax for the elites on eastbay?

they're just for comfort when playing basketball lol nothing soo speacial. but i have a couple of these socks for when i play i've never had trouble getting some pairs at like foot locker or finish line or any shoe store really

how do you guys wash your socks to make them last longer and to get the dirty stains out. especially the white ones. i messed one of mine up and now they feel sooooo STALE!!! LIKE CRISPYYYYYY...FREKIN A. and also do you hang dry them or what? whad kinda soap?

warm water for my whites........... cold water for my blacks or other colors.......... put it on the low setting on the drier.

Originally Posted by jedderr

they're just for comfort when playing basketball lol nothing soo speacial. but i have a couple of these socks for when i play i've never had trouble getting some pairs at like foot locker or finish line or any shoe store really

thats not true. put on two pairs and they make you jump higher.

Originally Posted by cbrooks3

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cbrooks3

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

My local footlocker had a buy one, get one half-off promo on socks for a while now, and apparently it applied to Elite socks too
pimp.gif

Also, it'd be okay to wear these socks for other sports right? Specifically, football
nerd.gif
or would it wear out too fast?

Picked up a couple of XL Elite socks at Champs in Northern NJ in the maroon red color for $2.99.
Guy at Champs told me they were being discontinued so I bought all he had. However, you other
dudes should be on the lookout for a $12 sock for $3.

Originally Posted by NikeRider

Picked up a couple of XL Elite socks at Champs in Northern NJ in the maroon red color for $2.99.
Guy at Champs told me they were being discontinued so I bought all he had. However, you other
sick.gif
@ 2.99
#comeup
....PAUSE

I saw the low quarter kobe nike elite socks for $10 at the nike outlet at fashion outlet mall in Buffalo,NY. Was about to get them but didn't
grin.gif

Just a heads up a lot of Niketowns are getting White/Black and Black/White Elite Crews in Mediums in massive counts.

Originally Posted by NikeRider

Cherry Hill HOH had a couple of the XL 1st gen elite socks with the orange striping down the back for 2.99, they also had size 6-8 elite quarters there for 2.99 .  That was as of Saturday night.

@ rockemsocks....there is no disclaimer on the website but those socks are awesome....need those green and yellows and the black red lebrons....FIRE

Originally Posted by LieutenantDan93

Originally Posted by TheShoe1010

Originally Posted by xxLiL RYANxx

http://rockemsocks.com/

is this legit?
Some cool $$* socks there. The USA joints are dope.
This. Shipping is quick, always e-mail you quick if you have any questions, and the socks are 100% , legit as %^$#

Legit how? Most of those socks are just dyed socks, and the others are ones that are available in the stores now, just marked up

Originally Posted by bostonmarc

Originally Posted by LieutenantDan93

Originally Posted by TheShoe1010

Some cool $$* socks there. The USA joints are dope.
This. Shipping is quick, always e-mail you quick if you have any questions, and the socks are 100% , legit as %^$#

Legit how? Most of those socks are just dyed socks, and the others are ones that are available in the stores now, just marked up

Every pair of socks are sold out
laugh.gif

I mean they are customized..does that mean they're still legit?

Back
Top Bottom