What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

Originally Posted by andfattoo

dang........ where did you get a pair of smalls???........ i wanna get my girl a pair
im in the philippines. sizing for the elite basketball crews here are small-x large

small size fits like a high quarter for me.

Originally Posted by gh0stface05

Originally Posted by andfattoo

dang........ where did you get a pair of smalls???........ i wanna get my girl a pair
im in the philippines. sizing for the elite basketball crews here are small-x large

small size fits like a high quarter for me.
hmmm.... i know shipping is gonna be a B even for one pair of socks.

Originally Posted by daymeeon

ordered some on eastbay....now its saying theyre backordered
After checking our system, it appears every order for the Elite Basketball Crew Socks in White/Deep Orange/Silver (3693180) should be shipping out later tonight or tomorrow.  If you want me to check on your order, just send us a private message with your order or customer number.

Now for an update of the rest of the Elite Basketball Crew Socks we are expecting in.  The shipment date has been pushed back to the last week of April.  
frown.gif
  Once we get them in stock, we will post an update.

EastbayRep - Ray

Ntla only has black in size 8-12 n 12-15 & white 8-12, there are no other colors n will not get them in!!!

Got my 3 black pairs now patiently waiting for eastbay for the other colors

NTLA still got the whites and blacks,

got my 3 pairs, limit is 2 of each color

pimp.gif
now waiting for eastbay for another black pair

only 1 pair of black left. so don't bother going to niketown.

and this guy came all the way from ny to get these socks lmao...saying ntla is the only store with these socks.

i saw lot of whites though.

Pushed back again? Nike is slipping HARD. How positive are you that you guys will actually be getting these socks at all?

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Pushed back again? Nike is slipping HARD. How positive are you that you guys will actually be getting these socks at all?
not positive at all............ and im happy wit my two pairs, i at least wanted to "complete the circuit" with a red pair for my Big Apple VI's but its whatever.  I can live without the white ones and black ones as well. 

7e0157eb73ac400d53214d6d654314272018aec.jpg

Originally Posted by DatRealBalla12

^Are they in stock or will it say they are backordered?
nerd.gif
The Elite Basketball Crew Socks in White/Deep Orange/Silver (3693180) are currently in stock, as of this post.  I can not say how long these socks will stay in stock, but our next shipment for them will not come in until around August.

EastbayRep - Ray

^i think the white pair just now restocked and the other colors be in the other shipment at the end of april or whenever its supposed to be

just ordered 2 pairs of thr white
pimp.gif
been waiting to get my hands on a pair

Back
Top Bottom