What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

laugh.gif
Just seen that in the other thread.
happy.gif
.... i couldnt help it....... the pic applies since i got the elites in there.
wink.gif

After seeing andfattoo's pic, I had to post this pick as well.  I don't think that the white with orange is a general release.  I'm definitely looking forward to wearing them tomorrow with my hyperdunks and shorts.
3f535bdbe94f64001e4803d5a156ce30761d610.jpg

Originally Posted by jkjordan

After seeing andfattoo's pic, I had to post this pick as well.  I don't think that the white with orange is a general release.  I'm definitely looking forward to wearing them tomorrow with my hyperdunks and shorts.
are the shorts player issued?

Originally Posted by jkjordan

pimp.gif
dope.

Rocking the quarter black Elites with Kobe 5 inlines today.  Thought they would be heavier/warmer than they are.  I am impressed with how breathable and lightweight they remain with the extra padding.  Probably would roll the crews down nearly that far anyway so I am happy with the quarters.  Unfortunately it doesnt look like there is any plan to release colors other than black or white for the quarters.  Based on how many people are inquiring/seeking these out, I have no clue what the hold up/reservation is on Nike's part to start producing many many more.  Its not like they have to put 'em on shelves nationwide at each and every retail location so they sit for months. Not coincidentally these are my favorite socks since the elite dri-fit running socks(no-show) in various colors.

saw some high school player at some bum school today at the gym, and he had Elites on.

Makes me sick they give these high school teams these socks, yet I, as a consumer cant walk into a store and purchase them.

lol.....they were available before for a good amount of time but now they are gone. This is what happens when you sleep on an item. I parital slept on them too, but i also didnt have that much money at the times they were available on eastbay and NDC, so that was the main reason. Anyways, i already told you how Nike is so your shouldnt be mad. Just get what you can when you can.

yall silly......lol, but im a serious note......... i dont like this idea of a non-solid drop date for these. I hope the EastbayRep can give us a more accurate date. Dudes been a great help.

just returned from hong kong - they a variation of the nike elite basketball hi quarter socks there - kobe signature instead of swoosh in white/purple and black purple and lebron logo instead of swoosh in white/maroon and maroon/white.

saw these at nike flagship at silvercord and nike basketball in mongkok (and one other wan kee store in mong kok).  picked up a few pairs to hold me over til i can get crews.

Originally Posted by dumadiscount

just returned from hong kong - they a variation of the nike elite basketball hi quarter socks there - kobe signature instead of swoosh in white/purple and black purple and lebron logo instead of swoosh in white/maroon and maroon/white.

saw these at nike flagship at silvercord and nike basketball in mongkok (and one other wan kee store in mong kok).  picked up a few pairs to hold me over til i can get crews.
pictures?? im interested in seeing them now that you mention it
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

^ is it really that serious?

no, these socks in particular arent that serious, but this method that many companies use is. Its always ticked me off over the years. You dont gain any brand loyalty with me, by not making products that consumers want, available.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by dumadiscount

pictures?? im interested in seeing them now that you mention it
tongue.gif
same here.......... i would love to get the white/maroon and maroon/white

Back
Top Bottom