What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

Anyone notice Eastbay raised their price to $13.99? I remember they were $11.99 and even had a 2 pair for $19.99 special a couple months ago.

Originally Posted by raptors29

I just need the Kay Yow joints
SIZE Medium pink/white and white/pink back up on NDC.

http://store.nike.com/us/...1/pid-445050/pgid-544434

Happy Friday
wink.gif

Found a bunch of the football elites at ****'s, they had black/grey (speed kills). White/blue & white/red (go hard). And white//black (go hard) ..

(they were $25) (2 pairs per pack)

I would honestly consider rocking those football ones in a basketball games just to be different than everyone else. I wouldn't want two pairs though.

Originally Posted by cbrooks3

I would honestly consider rocking those football ones in a basketball games just to be different than everyone else. I wouldn't want two pairs though.
I'll take the other pair
grin.gif

I too would rock them for hoops - no problem.... I could care less that everyone and their brother/sister/cousin/aunt/uncle etc... now has access to and wears elite socks.  They are a good look, they are comfortable, and they last.  Before these, I would wear a lot of JB socks and they were near as expensive and stretched out, frayed, and wore out much faster.

I wear elite socks darn near every day for casual, paddle tennis, hoops, tennis, and just general loafing around.  Call me a hypebeast or whatever you will, but for my $, they are the best socks out there.  I have spent bigger bucks on dedicated winter/hiking/padded socks by Smartwool and been very disappointed with the longevity and quality.  Feet are always comfortable, warm, and secure in Elites, especially in here in the cold midwest. 

I wouldn't wear them skiing... They would get distressed really quickly. And they aren't waterproof....

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Originally Posted by cbrooks3

I'll take the other pair
grin.gif

I too would rock them for hoops - no problem.... I could care less that everyone and their brother/sister/cousin/aunt/uncle etc... now has access to and wears elite socks.  They are a good look, they are comfortable, and they last.  Before these, I would wear a lot of JB socks and they were near as expensive and stretched out, frayed, and wore out much faster.

I wear elite socks darn near every day for casual, paddle tennis, hoops, tennis, and just general loafing around.  Call me a hypebeast or whatever you will, but for my $, they are the best socks out there.  I have spent bigger bucks on dedicated winter/hiking/padded socks by Smartwool and been very disappointed with the longevity and quality.  Feet are always comfortable, warm, and secure in Elites, especially in here in the cold midwest. 

I am in the exact same boat bro. I have 25+ pairs of elites and wear a pair every day, I just like being different.

Originally Posted by anhuynh16

Anyone try these for skiing?
i wear them every time i ski. they're extra comfy compared to regular socks, but i wouldn't wear them on a really cold day.

Originally Posted by NikeRider

Pink Yow med's are all sold out again ....

You talkin bout Pink/Whts? Call Nike Outlet Citadel, I was there yesterday and they had at least 15 pairs of Ms.

Back
Top Bottom