What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

Originally Posted by cbrooks3

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Originally Posted by cbrooks3

I would honestly consider rocking those football ones in a basketball games just to be different than everyone else. I wouldn't want two pairs though.
I'll take the other pair
grin.gif

I too would rock them for hoops - no problem.... I could care less that everyone and their brother/sister/cousin/aunt/uncle etc... now has access to and wears elite socks.  They are a good look, they are comfortable, and they last.  Before these, I would wear a lot of JB socks and they were near as expensive and stretched out, frayed, and wore out much faster.

I wear elite socks darn near every day for casual, paddle tennis, hoops, tennis, and just general loafing around.  Call me a hypebeast or whatever you will, but for my $, they are the best socks out there.  I have spent bigger bucks on dedicated winter/hiking/padded socks by Smartwool and been very disappointed with the longevity and quality.  Feet are always comfortable, warm, and secure in Elites, especially in here in the cold midwest. 

I am in the exact same boat bro. I have 25+ pairs of elites and wear a pair every day, I just like being different.

Im with both of yall, i even got my girl on them.  Her mom wants some too.

Do you have to half size up on your shoes to wear the elites comfortably? I feel like the pink football ones will be ok, but the Bball elites will be too tight.

Found some white/carolina blue ones by me for $10, picked up a pair. Any way you can bleach these to make all-white pairs or anything like that?

Just picked up the last pair of blue platinum elites from Niketown Seattle, anyone know a store I could phone order the orange pairs from?

Originally Posted by knnyngo

Just picked up the last pair of blue platinum elites from Niketown Seattle, anyone know a store I could phone order the orange pairs from?

PM me I will give you store details.

The Pats are navy/red though...the Giants are royal blue, no?
btw, the Pink BCA comp socks are available on sneakerfarm again.

@ mikeyman14: PMed!

Originally Posted by knnyngo

The Pats are navy/red though...the Giants are royal blue, no?
btw, the Pink BCA comp socks are available on sneakerfarm again.

@ mikeyman14: PMed!

Good looking out, ordered a pair
pimp.gif

Elite socks are legit I have the standard elites white/black, white/royal blue, and black/white, black/red I just hit up the outlet (I live in Vacaville CA) every now and then and get them from there. Though I do also recommend the "cushioned" crews I wont hoop in anything other then them or the elites.

For those who are looking for them the Pink and White KAY YOW's are available at the NIKE OUTLET at the CITIDALE... I picked up the last 2 pairs of ELiTE PLATINUMS the Blue and Grey , and the Orange and Grey ones... kinda wish the socks were all grey with the blue stripe, Owell they are still pretty dope...

Originally Posted by stokleythegr8

For those who are looking for them the Pink and White KAY YOW's are available at the NIKE OUTLET at the CITIDALE... I picked up the last 2 pairs of ELiTE PLATINUMS the Blue and Grey , and the Orange and Grey ones... kinda wish the socks were all grey with the blue stripe, Owell they are still pretty dope...
you got pics of the oranges?  are they a regular orange color or mango?

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Its a darker orange than in my pics but still bright.

Originally Posted by mikeyman14

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Its a darker orange than in my pics but still bright.
Yeah after seeing your pics Im thinking that mines are like an infrared.. I tried to post some pics but my computer isnt letting me 

Anybody know where to get any colors for cheap? I just wanna try em out and I'm not trying to pay 14+7 for shipping. Thanks in advance!

I need to check the outlets or something because I can't find any hi-quarters. I can only find the Kobe and LeBron hi-quarter socks.

I have an OG pair of elites that are 3 years old. I had them.for AAU before they released to the public. They only had the grey stripe option on the white sock and Orange cusioned section

Originally Posted by KickZisFresH

I have an OG pair of elites that are 3 years old. I had them.for AAU before they released to the public. They only had the grey stripe option on the white sock and Orange cusioned section

I got a couple of pairs of those too , their still going strong ,I also have a pair of the original Olympic ones with no stripe. I kinda like the ones with the grey stripe on the back, their a little thicker... Great come up 

Yep got my OG pair from 3 years ago too. Black has faded and the padding aint much but still works wonders..

bring back black/org/grey!

Back
Top Bottom