What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

sick.gif
sick.gif

I'm going online tonight, purely in hope of the socks
laugh.gif

Speaking of which, just got a pair of the navy/red and navy/white. Brings my total up to 5 crews and 1 hi-quarter. These are just too damn comfortable.

Hopefully the galaxy's release tonight on NDC. Still debating whether or not i want the KDs so its either these or the shoes 
frown.gif

They were only available at the Orlando location. There was a HUGE line just to get in to get the socks. And I was unable to get any pair of kicks tonight from either eastbay or finishline. Finishline doesn't take paypal....
frown.gif
Looks like Cements will be my only PU of Feb. O well.
AND I just ended up returning all 10 pairs of my elite's b/c they sent XL

I picked up 2 pairs of Galaxy Elites today at The Florida Mall. They have them at HOH there in a special NSW workplace setup.  I saw a guy from Chicago today buy at least 20 pairs.

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

19a934.jpg

I like them, but there prob super limited and resellers gonna charge out the %@+ for them.

These socks are fire, they would look great with some all black nikes, but the aftermarket price for these are going to be astronomical!
Any other confirmation that they are an Orlando in-store release only?

The amount of hate I have for anyone that got a pair tonight... I don't even want to think of how much people will be charging.
laugh.gif

The guy who pasted the different design is a reseller...he has them on ebay for 250. Get out of the thread, b. You have no shame.

Are you supposed to be talking about reselling in here? I can do what I want, with what I want. In this case I got a pair of Medium on accident. Check my eBay selling history. I'm far from an active reseller.

Why sell them for 200? They're socks cuz...not shoes....socks. if you cant fit them take them back. You aren't helping anybody the way your doing it. Your contributing to the problem in the "shoe game" or "sock game" in your case. You don't even see the problem and that's sad. Leave Niketalk.

<------ISS is that way

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

The guy who pasted the different design is a reseller...he has them on ebay for 250. Get out of the thread, b. You have no shame.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

what a herb i feel bad for him even thinking he will get close to that to give him a brake maybe ebay messed up and forgot to !@% a decimal after the 5 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dudes charging more then box price for a pair of Foamposites for a pair of SOCKS...you need a pep talk on morals sir...

Father: have a seat son. We need to talk

Back
Top Bottom