What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

I'm kinda glad pages got deleted from this thread. I was sick of seeing people with 20 pairs of USA elites.

BIG Shot out to 
[h1]ANHUYNH16[/h1]
Stopped by Kissimmee outlet this morning and scooped up some more pairs of Elites. They have both red and blue socks in M, L, XL. The socks were at the register, along with more scattered throughout the store.

I didn't like the red ones as much so just got some blue ones. Now the hunt is over. On to the 2.0 black/cyber elites. 

BIG Shot out to 
[h1]ANHUYNH16[/h1]

Stopped by Kissimmee outlet this morning and scooped up some more pairs of Elites. They have both red and blue socks in M, L, XL. The socks were at the register, along with more scattered throughout the store.

I didn't like the red ones as much so just got some blue ones. Now the hunt is over. On to the 2.0 black/cyber elites. 

DAMN!!!! i need some

so we are missing a lot of pages... noticed some of the post talking about tjmaxx /marshalls etc.. having them socks and then i looked at the date...

Thanks for the info...just ordered my 2 pairs of white/red USA's from Kissimmee, very nice on the phone. Shipping was like $5 or so.

I'm done for a while on these damn socks, unless ID those KD4 Creamsicles I've been meaning to, then I'll need photo blue/orange or orange/white. Then the new KD & Lebron elites out next year....man these goddamn socks lol.

-Pete

I'm wondering who bought up all the pairs from Kissimmee....
dayum! I can't seem to win these days.....

is it bad to borrow a pair of socks from your friend? LMFAO

Wow from what I'm seeing, is Large already sold out?! I got a pair, im just wondering for other people...

^Large is still showing for me

edit: didn't realize you had to try adding them to the cart

Last edited:
Looks like Medium is all gone...
can only add XL....

28, care to say which store?

Last edited:
Really need the Red/White ones too... I thought I could finally get a L after seeing they were up just 15 minutes ago.. Darn:smh:

limit to one pair per person. wow at least make it 2 or 3. I didn't even pay the swoosh price when I saw that it was only 1 per person.

Back
Top Bottom