What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

Originally Posted by SleepyBlueDemon

Originally Posted by anhuynh16

Originally Posted by fLiPnOtiZe
Yup those are the ones! For those who don't know you can tell these are PEs because on the style code it has a P before everything. I believe P stands for professional or something
DAMN I hope I can get those in a M...even though they may be for marquette and as a DePaul fan I hate 'em
I also saw white/pinks with the BCA ribbon in L, XL, and even a S...sadly no M for me
frown.gif
 They were all gone in about 3 days.
If iyou still looking for some BC socks white/pink crew size 8-12 or size 6-8 go here : Breast cancer socks white with pink
pink/white crew 8-12 go here : Breast cancer socks pink with white
Hi quarter white/pink size Small here: Breast cancer socks hi quarter white with pink 
Hi quarter pink/white go here : Breast cancer hi quarter pink with white

I hope that i helped you...

Nike outlet grapevine mills mall in TX has both navy and red stripe elite socks.  My buddy just picked up 4 pair and said they are going fast.  Said north park nike store sold out in 1 hr.  Not sure how true that is.  Hope this helps anyone trying to cop.

Nike outlet grapevine mills mall in TX has both navy and red stripe elite socks.  My buddy just picked up 4 pair and said they are going fast.  Said north park nike store sold out in 1 hr.  Not sure how true that is.  Hope this helps anyone trying to cop.

Both Houston outlets have about 10-12 pairs left.

They have em in all 3 sizes- M,L,XL

Called Grapvine Mills eariler and they won't take phone orders.>: Too far of a drive from Duncanville. Hope DSG transfer goes right.

Marshall's MAY kinda sorta be back in business...but now they're these weird-looking Jordan "gameday" high quarters with the "gameday" padding instead of the "nike elite" padding and an ugly stripe at the heel. I don't really like them much. Too lazy to post pix.

Large - UPC 886549 782412 - style # SX4667 - 146

Medium - UPC 886549 782405 - style # SX4667 - 146

From the old thread. SKU's for USA Elites at DSG.

Finally got my USA's from NDC yesterday. Should've scooped more pairs, man.

Still happy with my one. :D

s2tkqe.jpg

Copped 4 pairs of he USA elites from the DSG in Plymouth, MA. They didn't have them on display, the guy told me they're keeping them out back and only giving them to the people asking.

96 pairs 4642 Factory Stores Rd., Suite FF100
MYRTLE BEACH Myrtle Beach -29579
843-903-0110

10746 Emarald Coast Pkwy., Suite159
DESTIN Destin -32550

850-650-0111 Have 97 pairs
Carrie: 96 pairs 6149 W Irlo Bronson M Hwy
KISSIMMEE Kissimmee -34747
407-397-1979

96 pairs 1645 Parkway, Suite 1250
SEVIERVILLE Sevierville -37862
865-774-774