What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

im not trying to be rude at all but i dont think anybody has mentioned walking in this thread, i could be wrong though. But to answer your question, they are designed for basketball. Hence, Nike Elite Basketball Socks. Again not trying to insult you.

On another note, am i the only one that hasnt gotten shipping confirmation???

has anyone bought the no show ones, or the quarter length ones?. looking for some no show socks that dont slide down under my foot....
what the difference between dri fit and regluar basketball quarter length ones? and why do some say large and medium? i thought it was 1 size fits all?
sorry for all the ????.... if im gonna spend $12 on a pair of socks i wanna get it right the 1st time
laugh.gif

Fatt, you might wanna look into that. Seems like most people have gotten confirmation if not already got their pairs.

Triz, these don't come in a no show version. If you want no shows that won't slide down your feet, do like I have save 108 times and get HIGH quality socks. Running socks more specifically. What exactly gave you the impression that these were 1 size fits all? Nike socks are generally Size L at retailers and works for shoe sizes 8-12. I don't even understand your other question.

Crazy question but I have always worn 2 pair of socks when I play ball. Are these good enough to go with just 1 pair?

I haven't gotten my shipping confirmation either, hope my order went thru. But either way I'm ok, I have a few pairs already. Also I have some black ones with red stripes on the way. Will try to post pics when I can get them.

Crazy EBW wrote:

Triz, these don't come in a no show version. If you want no shows that won't slide down your feet, do like I have save 108 times and get HIGH quality socks. Running socks more specifically. What exactly gave you the impression that these were 1 size fits all? Nike socks are generally Size L at retailers and works for shoe sizes 8-12. I don't even understand your other question.
i was talking about these Nike Dri-FIT Elite No-Show Running Socks. i thought these were the no show verson....    are these any good?
5-sx3604_blackoarngegry_pd.jpg

i was looking at the Nike Dri-FIT Elite Basketball Hi-Quarter Socks. and it says only medium.... is there not a large? im not a fan of really high socks... i just want to replace my beat up nba socks

The running socks are made for...running. Basketball for basketball. They have different strategic points used for each sport. They work similar, but not the same. The quarter sock is available on Nikestore (at least it was earlier this evening) in a Large.

The hi-quarter you posted and the crews that we love are the same cushion/performance system, just a different cut of the sock. The no shows aren't the same. If you're asking if the no shows are good for basketball, then no. If you're asking if they're GOOD socks, then yes. Sorry if I caused you any confusion.

2.5 hours of hoops and i have NEVER worn one pair of socks, but they are truly ELITE.

i love em and i ordered enough to have one pair for every day of the week... word

ebw... thanks....  edit... in the title of the hi-quarter large on NDC... it does not say dri fit unless you click and read the info then it says dri-fit.. thats why i was confused... sorry
now i need to do some research on the cushioning spots for the running socks.... i dont really ball much.. i just want some comfy socks  

Fattoo- I have not received conf.either, though when I look at my order online on NDC, it says in progress.   Perhaps its the time of day (early aft. wed) that I placed the order or the size of it-10-12 pair, that are problematic? Either way, have yet to get shipment conf.  Will advise when and if.   Just a heads up.

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Fattoo- I have not received conf.either, though when I look at my order online on NDC, it says in progress.   Perhaps its the time of day (early aft. wed) that I placed the order or the size of it-10-12 pair, that are problematic? Either way, have yet to get shipment conf.  Will advise when and if.   Just a heads up.
same here. i was lazy and used my paypal account instead of my debit card
laugh.gif
mad.gif

Hopefully the orders will process this weekend for you guys. Doesn't seem like a good reason for the delay just because its PayPal. They need to fix that asap.

Fatt, I got my shipping confirmation last night at 8pm EST, I ordered 'em Thurs at 1pm.  I must be some kinda clearance issue with PP, did the funds leave your account already?

Ditto on paypal for me.  Everything on the up and up.  Lo and behold.  Package arrived this morning, and all is good.  I have a feeling email conf. wasn't shipped w. tracking to my personal email but rather to paypal acct? or something.  In any case, you all should be seeing yours very soon, and hopefully as happy as I am on my B-day!  Great present.  Thanks to the wife and NDC for making it happen.  Will post pics later if anyone is interested.  Let me know.

I havent received confirmation and I ordered Wednesday afternoon. Used a regular cc not paypal. I'm a bit concerned.
JS"

Back
Top Bottom