What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

Originally Posted by ehh

Does anyone ever find the XL sz12-15 ones in stores or just online?
Nike Santa Monica has XL in a few colors. Give them a call at 310-393-7384 and they will be happy to help.

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Not great pics, but hopefully shows how red differs from maroon.  Patiently awaiting purple and orange
smokin.gif

85a36b2a4d59c6b8dae5f4dbbac6a136dab90e74.pjpg
what are you the sku#'s for the maroon's, green's, and carolina blues?

i really don't like high socks for basketball. are there no show basketball elites?
coz i saw these running elites and they were no show. but i was wondering if
they could be a basketball sock substitute...

dont sub the running elites for the basketballs... theyr'e too thin and for me they slipped a lot.
i wear my runners casually and on my runs/gym.

^^cosign...I was in hoh earlier today and seen a ton of them...no Carolinas or Red...they did have maroon though...

Shout out to Fresh..while he did some early shopping lol

Originally Posted by DNeou20

dont sub the running elites for the basketballs... theyr'e too thin and for me they slipped a lot.
thanks a lot. But i can't seem to find any no show or even low cut basketball elite socks.
all i see are those up to the calf. are the nike fit dri socks ok?

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

thanks a lot. But i can't seem to find any no show or even low cut basketball elite socks.
You might wanna try the quarter basketball "essentials" sock from Nike. They're like a little brother to the elite socks.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

You might wanna try the quarter basketball "essentials" sock from Nike. They're like a little brother to the elite socks.
OR YOU CAN BUY THE HI QUARTER ELITES...

yeah your best bet for no shows, are actually running to the nba no shows
those are the best no shows i've played in, but as of late i stick to high quarters and crews

yeah, those high quarters look good. better suits me than the crew. thanks bigsupa for the pics and great red carpets..
i'd check the basketball essentials too EBW. thanks a lot. and i haven't tried any nba stuff yet.
wow. didn't realize i needed to up my game on socks. THANKS!!

So I've always wondered how this thread has 70+ pages and my homie PLAYOFF12 told me about them. So I finally ordered 3 pairs of black/white today. Ordered off of Eastbay, I wanted to get the red/white & white/black pair also but all of the colors were on back order. So I'm assuming these socks are serious business. Can't wait for them to come in so I can give my thoughts about them.

High quarters have been MIA for a while.

Anybody seen these with the new packaging? I saw the royals today but didn't want another pair.

Originally Posted by SoOg23

Originally Posted by cbrooks3

i just picked up a pair of white/navy crews. need to post pics soon.
How?

got them from a friend from school that has had them for a couple years. he said he got them from ndc. its hard to tell the color from the picture but i wore them over my navy/whites for our game friday.
162670_182823591731597_100000118723263_719445_455471_n.jpg

i was the only one on the team with elites last year and now i have about half the varsity squad is on them.

and one of my good buddies (33) wearing white blacks

cbrooks where you from?

A couple teammates and I wear elite socks. We're looking for the red ones tho.

from manhattan, kansas. i got my red pairs from ndc i believe. just regularly check eastbay and ndc for restocks.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

High quarters have been MIA for a while.

Anybody seen these with the new packaging? I saw the royals today but didn't want another pair.
Definitely agree, I haven't seen hi quarters in months at my local Niketown and have yet to see them on NDC.

Originally Posted by SoOg23

i just picked up a pair of white/navy crews. need to post pics soon.
How?

got them from a friend from school that has had them for a couple years. he said he got them from ndc. its hard to tell the color from the picture but i wore them over my navy/whites for our game friday.
i was the only one on the team with elites last year and now i have about half the varsity squad is on them.

and one of my good buddies (33) wearing white blacks
well i hope they re-release them on ndc some time soon. does your school have a nike contract? i noticed your uniforms.

Originally Posted by Sneaky

cbrooks where you from?

A couple teammates and I wear elite socks. We're looking for the red ones tho.
You can try finishline.com for the red elites.they had size large a while back.

Back
Top Bottom