What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

^Could you post a pic of the actual padding, it looks circular as opposed to square like the regular elites.

8371651c6eb2cf016bdc21ef626eb712eaf000fa.pjpg

e823677111c764fdbe92cd6509666bdd42a5e52a.pjpg
bcd36cc01e516ee4b879c20a02e16ec453937edd.pjpg

I'm undecided on those jordan elites. for some reason i still prefer to rock regular elites with my jordans as opposed to jordan socks. I just can't get myself to buy a pair of those jordan crew socks they have out.

If anyones willing to sell me a black and a white pair of high-quarters in large, let me know!
I live in canada, and shipping for a small package is around the 5$ ballpark

actually before that... has anyone tried wearing high quarters and crews at the same time?
Is it comfortable and does it look good?

Figured I would post a pic of the hunter greens in action with the best "match" I could find.  Working on some Maroon pics if anyone is interested.  Anyone find any "new" colors @ any of their local spots?
166264a467c0ed44f84b4da898513be9d185c8e9.pjpg

30t6p3b.gif
local champs has restocked on every color but green recently, the only color i'm looking for at the moment. highschool near by buying out all their stock ftl.
laugh.gif

SORRY FOR THE LATE POST...BEEN BUSY BUT FOR THOSE WHO WANTED STYLE #'S HERES WHAT I GOT..

MAROON

RED

HUNTER GREEN

ROYAL BLUE

NAVY BLUE

BLACK CREWs

BLACK HI QUARTER

WHITE QUARTER

White/black, black/white, and royal crews size L back up on NDC.

Edit: Use the no flash site if you want to order them, they're showing as out of stock on the regular site.

figure i'll bump this up by adding a couple pictures. last tuesday we played and i rocked my white/navy over my navy/white
there really weren't any good shots of my socks haha

ry%3D400

bonus: my 3rd dunk of that game (and 3rd of my high school career) back screen lob and alley-oop
ry%3D400

we also played friday and i wore white/navy over red/white. will probably post pics of those soon.

Back
Top Bottom