What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

if these are available on NDC, why are they going for double retail on ebay?
nerd.gif

they only got kobes. didnt have a lot out but I dont know if they had all the pairs they received out. I know somewhere in houston got them too as I got a text from a friend down there about em. so I would assume they will show up around. and yeah they got em in today

Socks are nice, but wish they were crew.... I picked a couple of pairs up but I think I'm going to head back and return em this weekend...
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by abstractability

Socks are nice, but wish they were crew.... I picked a couple of pairs up but I think I'm going to head back and return em this weekend...
ohwell.gif
I agree crews would be much better. but i'll still wear these too
you might be able to make an easy buck on ebay for em since it seems like nobody knew these dropped...

Originally Posted by TCMan5190

Originally Posted by abstractability

ohwell.gif
I agree crews would be much better. but i'll still wear these too
you might be able to make an easy buck on ebay for em since it seems like nobody knew these dropped...

Aren't those Kobe socks crew?  If not how tall are they?  

Originally Posted by dapurplengold213

a little off topic but what kind of socks are better? NBA socks or Nike Elite? I might get NBA socks 5 pairs for 30 bucks.
5 for $30? where... NBA socks are my favourite. 

i'm patiently waiting for those mediums to pop up. these large sizes nowadays are for sz 11+, not 8-12 as labeled.
saw the white kobe high quarters at my local ftl in large, they did not look like they'd fit my sz 8.5 feet snugly.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

^I think the Kobes are high-quarters. And NDC put up the white/green and white/maroon pairs now.

about time....and not trying to nick-pick but they are maroon/white and green/white.  you got me extra excited.

Back
Top Bottom