What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

i love these socks
i have 5 pairs and am gettin at least 2 more tomoro and gettin some kobe nike elites

so i got got by 3 dollars!?
nah just kiddin. i gave him 2 year old socks i had worn a lot lot lot.
thanks
not as much padding as elites, but they're definitely padded. still haven't hooped them yet though.

amazing how this socks thread has been buzzin! I'm loving these socks though. It's to a point where I'm wearing these off the court as well...like everyday haha. Here's a quick phone pic of some I haven't worn yet along with some worn ones

yeah most def, just the LG run a little big in my size 10's.. i seen some MD's in high quarters and i think i want to get them. heard they fit fine for size 10.

my boy that works at a nike outlet hit me up cuz his store P.O.S.'ed sum nike elite socks too $2.97..... by the time i got there there was only 2 royal blues and 1 black.... i copped all 3 and he also looked out with his discount.... so i roughly paid around $2.10 + tax for each pair....... i must admit l do love them but they need to make lows

Originally Posted by just another pair

yeah most def, just the LG run a little big in my size 10's.. i seen some MD's in high quarters and i think i want to get them. heard they fit fine for size 10.

i wear a 9 and love the large size
but i like to have mine a little bit longer

I'm a size 12 (and only 14 pray to God my foot doesnt grow any more) and i like the XLs. the L is kinda small and when i double sock on the XL it fits perfectly and feels great. maybe ill try that triple sock today cbrooks.

Originally Posted by BecomeLegendary

I'm a size 12 (and only 14 pray to God my foot doesnt grow any more) and i like the XLs. the L is kinda small and when i double sock on the XL it fits perfectly and feels great. maybe ill try that triple sock today cbrooks.

damn how tall ru?

Back
Top Bottom