What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

Originally Posted by DatRealBalla12

Mann they need to go publice with the hi-quarters asap and stop playing, my search has still turned up zilch
concur...I can't pull off the crew sock look, prefer the lower cut socks.  So I only have black and white pairs of the hi-quarters, prefer them over the NBA socks.

Obviously copying Nike...
thumb2.php

Sorry if late.

the elite socks r getting popular again theyre all sold out at my outlet. probably because of AAU basketball season starting.

On another note, i picked up the 2 vis-deflex vests for 25 each
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by just another pair

Originally Posted by redsfan3

thumb2.php

Sorry if late.

naw youre good. those are horrible. nike all day.

Have you played in them? are they reall horrible or you just saying that? just wondering... was going to try a pair to ball in...

Originally Posted by BecomeLegendary

the elite socks r getting popular again theyre all sold out at my outlet. probably because of AAU basketball season starting.

On another note, i picked up the 2 vis-deflex vests for 25 each
smokin.gif

What outlet? And do you know what sizes they had in the compression shirts?

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

thumb2.php

Sorry if late.

Have you played in them? are they reall horrible or you just saying that? just wondering... was going to try a pair to ball in...

ok...... what are they?

thumb2.php

Sorry if late.

unless you wore them how are they horrible. i bet there better than the nike ones

Originally Posted by Zyzz

thumb2.php

Sorry if late.

unless you wore them how are they horrible. i bet there better than the nike ones

And in their defense, everything I've heard and everything I've experienced with UA has been positive. Nike blatantly copied McDavid with the padded gear, and that's fine by me haha.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

ok...... what are they?

Under Armour socks.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

ok...... what are they?

Under Armour socks.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

thumb2.php

Sorry if late.

having played in the elites and not these yet, thats a tough challenge. 

i was going to cop some elite socks yesterday for the employee appreciation, but they were excluded from discount! crazy. elite socks, FTW

They've hit outlets a couple times, I remember I was able to get about 8 pairs for 4.99 each, after a couple washes they got a buncha fuzzies all over em so they don't look good anymore but still padded real nice, anyone have the fuzzy problem? I was thiinking maybe I should just hang dry to prevent ?

Originally Posted by twostripestiger

They've hit outlets a couple times, I remember I was able to get about 8 pairs for 4.99 each, after a couple washes they got a buncha fuzzies all over em so they don't look good anymore but still padded real nice, anyone have the fuzzy problem? I was thiinking maybe I should just hang dry to prevent ?

Yea i had that problem with the lint too. Someone on here said to wash inside out and then hang dry....oh and does anyone know where I can get the white crew elites with the colored stripes???

Back
Top Bottom