What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

Originally Posted by Prostaffer

Still hate that you can only get the lower cut in the kobes
where can i find the kobe elites? preferably white and blue but wouldnt mind black and blue either. i live in houston,tx and i cant find them anywhere...looked online and cant find them anywhere! help anybody? i got the duke kobes and my team unis are exactly like duke's so they would be perfect!  if anybody has a link to order them online please post here

^^ those are legit. they are the first generation elite socks.

you can tell those were bought at the outlet cause of the outline of the price tag.

Originally Posted by lbfitted

where can i find the kobe elites? preferably white and blue but wouldnt mind black and blue either. i live in houston,tx and i cant find them anywhere...looked online and cant find them anywhere! help anybody? i got the duke kobes and my team unis are exactly like duke's so they would be perfect!  if anybody has a link to order them online please post here

You haven't looked hard enough.  They can be found at almost every "big" FTL.  This week alone I've seen both colors at Willowbrook, Northline and Galleria and those are the only ones I've been to.  Just call em to verify; don't waste time and money by going online.

we really cosignin and promoting fakes on NT now?

30t6p3b.gif

^

Fakes?

They say they are custom dyed, and they start with regular Elite socks and dye the white part.

Thats the reason why they cost that much.

Fakes would be a lot cheaper.

Originally Posted by lbfitted

We hope to receive our shipment in for the large size White/Concord and Black/Concord colorways soon.  Once we receive them, I will post an update. 

EastbayRep - Ray

Just asking if anyone has used them, I want a Green and Gold pair for my SVSM Lebrons, I bought the Green and White, but the Green and Gold would look way better.

Off there website:

NOTE: These are AUTHENTIC Nike socks, with colors suggested by users, and then customized with specially made fabric ink. These are embellished items. All packaging is original packaging from the same item when it was store bought. Counterfeiting is illegal. If you know of any sites which sell counterfeit goods, notify Nike Inc.

rockemsocks is legit I scoop stuff from them...they gotta good facebook page too....I'm cool with some of the people that work there, and theyre gonna get some serious heat in soon...trust

Hey Guys! We DO NOT sell fakes, we've actually been contacted by Nike when we first started making our socks, and we are (as of now) the only sellers with "black marks" removed on eBay. Nike has been blacklisting sellers on eBay, and we have gotten our name cleared through them. We are well connected in the basketball world, and have a ton of great, limited edition products coming out soon, stuff that you will only see on NCAA players (sometimes in October, if you catch our drift
wink.gif
). We love our customers, and this board seems to have a bunch of fans of Elite socks on here. For you Niketalk guys, please enter code: NIKETALK for a % off of your purchase. Thanks! Message us if you have any info.

chat_agent.png
Tanya: Hi, my name is Tanya. How may I help you?
chat_enduser_message.png
chris : Hi Tanya, i had a question about a website currently selling Nike products
chat_agent.png
Tanya: Sure
chat_enduser_message.png
chris : The websirte is Rockemsocks.com
chat_enduser_message.png
chris : are they authorized to sell nike product?
chat_agent.png
Tanya: Let me check
chat_agent.png
Tanya: It does not look like it, I would not recommend buyin gfrom them.
chat_enduser_message.png
chris t: ok thank you, is there any way you can be sure? do you possibly have a list or some way to check?
chat_agent.png
Tanya: Yes I do
chat_agent.png
Tanya: I am sure
chat_enduser_message.png
chris : thank you for all your help.

anyways, dont buy from them.

^^^
We actually just spoke to Nike, and got connected to Tanya as well! Here's the thing, we specifically put what we do on the site. We provide a service that is cheaper than you doing it yourselves. Nike has a list of Authorized sellers, not a list of Un-Authorized sellers, and we currently are not on it. We are in the process of becoming authorized so customers do not get confused. Our site is no different than a person who customizes Air-Force 1's or other sneakers. Either way, we have socks that are un-touched, that you will not be finding anywhere in stores. Please, if you have any information...ask away!

Tanya: We have a list of authorized retail places we can advise to go. It does not have you on it. You can contact our corporate office for more information if you like.

Rock Socks: Yes I would. We have already been through the process of getting authorized on eBay through the Brand Gaurd, and would love to be authorized for our webstore.

Tanya: 1-800-344-6453 (7am-4pm PT, M-F)

Rock Socks: Thank you for your help, Tanya!

finally got these babies! gonna be rockin em with my kobes and our duke unis in games! cant wait! got em at katy mills footlocker!

Originally Posted by air max 87

chat_agent.png
Tanya: Hi, my name is Tanya. How may I help you?
chat_enduser_message.png
chris : Hi Tanya, i had a question about a website currently selling Nike products
chat_agent.png
Tanya: Sure
chat_enduser_message.png
chris : The websirte is Rockemsocks.com
chat_enduser_message.png
chris : are they authorized to sell nike product?
chat_agent.png
Tanya: Let me check
chat_agent.png
Tanya: It does not look like it, I would not recommend buyin gfrom them.
chat_enduser_message.png
chris t: ok thank you, is there any way you can be sure? do you possibly have a list or some way to check?
chat_agent.png
Tanya: Yes I do
chat_agent.png
Tanya: I am sure
chat_enduser_message.png
chris : thank you for all your help.

anyways, dont buy from them.

Really??

Trusting a Nike rep, they always know whats going on.

Originally Posted by RockEmSocks

Hey Guys! We DO NOT sell fakes, we've actually been contacted by Nike when we first started making our socks, and we are (as of now) the only sellers with "black marks" removed on eBay. Nike has been blacklisting sellers on eBay, and we have gotten our name cleared through them. We are well connected in the basketball world, and have a ton of great, limited edition products coming out soon, stuff that you will only see on NCAA players (sometimes in October, if you catch our drift
wink.gif
). We love our customers, and this board seems to have a bunch of fans of Elite socks on here. For you Niketalk guys, please enter code: NIKETALK for a % off of your purchase. Thanks! Message us if you have any info.
Thanks for clearing things up and welcome to Niketalk.

can someone direct me to a place where i can get some mediums? im tired of wearing them going up to my knees, i have to push it down to make it look like regular socks

Back
Top Bottom