What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

I knew cockemsocks was a whack %!% site. idc if they are real or not, thats some BS and they deserve no business.

Damn, was wondering why this thread jumped 2 pages over night. That's some unethical business though posting private info. Elite socks and other crews never stay up on me. Calves are too big and always sliding down. I've only seen them stay up on kids with pencil thin legs.

any one seen the lebron elites? my store never has em
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Venomenon

any one seen the lebron elites? my store never has em
frown.gif

thats weird. My local champs has them sitting maybe there aren't that many fans over here

i have the Elite Kobe's wich are quarters but are there normal Elite quarters? i'm not a fan of hi-cut socks.

Originally Posted by AllenYeTV

Alright guys, Rockemsocks has contacted me and everything is settled. One of the employees may have just been having a bad day, it definitely was not the owner, who took this situation into his own hands. And not spoiled
smile.gif
thas what he said... lol
I hope your socks are free.

Originally Posted by ZONBI

i have the Elite Kobe's wich are quarters but are there normal Elite quarters? i'm not a fan of hi-cut socks.

Sawgrass Mills Mall has size 6-8 quarters in white.

So you guys are telling me, those pink socks are actually sought after?!? Yall bamas must get some weird looks wearing pink socks...

Originally Posted by BigTy23

So you guys are telling me, those pink socks are actually sought after?!? Yall bamas must get some weird looks wearing pink socks...

indifferent.gif

They're for breast cancer support.

Originally Posted by Dwadefan

indifferent.gif

Lol!! Pink is the new Black!!

Hey anyone seen any of the Elite socks on the white and Carolina blue colorway at there stores?
I'm desperately searching for them in the size 12-15. My local FL has a bunch but only the 8-12 size which is too small for
my big #%$! feet. This is really a hot colorway and I need them.

Thanks guys for any help you can provide in locating these.

Originally Posted by NikeRider

Hey anyone seen any of the Elite socks on the white and Carolina blue colorway at there stores?
I'm desperately searching for them in the size 12-15. My local FL has a bunch but only the 8-12 size which is too small for
my big #%$! feet. This is really a hot colorway and I need them.

Thanks guys for any help you can provide in locating these.

The university blues in XL are on NDC as I type, good luck finding em

Originally Posted by 555fresh

indifferent.gif

True man! Pink is fave color actually. They actually give you alotta swag.

Heads up, i just contacted eastbays customer service and they notified me that the concord white colorway will be available in early August, theyre already in the catalog though smh

Originally Posted by squall325

indifferent.gif

Do you guys actually think before you type? Anyways, the money for donations is long gone after resellers get their hands on them. I guess I'll understand pink socks/ laces/ gloves on a average joe...

Originally Posted by squall325

Do you guys actually think before you type? Anyways, the money for donations is long gone after resellers get their hands on them. I guess I'll understand pink socks/ laces/ gloves on a average joe...

I never said the money from ebay resellers went to charity, all i'm saying is there is nothing wrong with rocking something pink to show support. Having had a few family members affected by the disease, I would gladly do it to show love for them.

Back
Top Bottom