What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Originally Posted by asmathews

Here you guys go...

Hoping NDC restocks these or eastbay gets some
nerd.gif

I ordered mine off the Syracuse La Crosse site.  If you go to the NFL/NCAA football thread there is a link on page 46...
Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

Just ordered those volt socks from lacrosseunlimited.com

Good lookin out on the info
pimp.gif
.  Not sure if I should cop them on the site right now or check niketown tomorrow
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by runzombierun

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Hoping NDC restocks these or eastbay gets some
nerd.gif

I ordered mine off the Syracuse La Crosse site.  If you go to the NFL/NCAA football thread there is a link on page 46...
Used nikechat today and they said there werent going to get a restock on those volts 

The Syracuse site has em...

i actually wish they didn't have the stripe

i have a couple but only because i always wanted the colored nike socks with the white check

so far i have navy, purple and green

Originally Posted by bostonmarc

Originally Posted by Venomenon

I remember when i first saw them and thought, dam $12 for ONE pair? i guess ill cop for the free shipping... wore em around and no one cared... all the colors were clearance on NDC and they dissapered...

then NCAA comes around, people see me wearing em, hype builds.

smh
I have said it before a lot earlier in this thread. The original black/grey and white/grey were out in 2008...Nobody cared about these back then.. I bought a couple pairs of each back then at Niketown just because I always bought whatever Nike basketball socks came out that year. A couple years later John Wall wears them at Kentucky and they blow up everywhere.  It just goes to show you that it was either the colors, or the fact players like John Wall wore them that got them popular. I think if the socks didnt have the stripe and were just plain black or white, they would be sitting on the shelves forever. The majority of people did not need "performance" socks and probably still dont. The power of Nike is amazing sometimes

Of course man, John Wall was god that year. Everybody wanted the white Elite socks, some white Hyperizes and a padded two tone arm sleeve after his year at Kentucky. I can't remember a dude having that type of impact with on court trends since Iverson.

Originally Posted by runzombierun

Used nikechat today and they said there werent going to get a restock on those volts 

The Syracuse site has em...
thanks man.

Had a great pick up day today, 2 crew white/blacks in xl's, and 2 kobe white quarters, all 5 bucks each, and with no tax this weekend in Florida, all came out to 20 bucks!

Do elite socks come low cut? With the same type of cushion? Decided to try these out after reading this thread and I really like 'em and would love a low cut pair.

I hope all of the Niketowns get the dye machine in order to make custom Elite socks here in Miami.

Originally Posted by rillo561

Do elite socks come low cut? With the same type of cushion? Decided to try these out after reading this thread and I really like 'em and would love a low cut pair.

They got the Quarter... Its right above low cut... its a 2-pack  . i think its like $16 bucks

Just dyed a pair of Elites at home. Took no more than 25 minutes.
Gonna dye some more this week, Navy blue with pink stripes is next, then royal blue with red stripes
pimp.gif

here's my 1st experiment, yellow with black stripes. (used to be all white with black stripes)

2ai38et.jpg

Originally Posted by AIRjuhst

Just dyed a pair of Elites at home. Took no more than 25 minutes.
Gonna dye some more this week, Navy blue with pink stripes is next, then royal blue with red stripes
pimp.gif

here's my 1st experiment, yellow with black stripes. (used to be all white with black stripes)

2ai38et.jpg
Those turned out pretty good.  Post some more pics in the future 
wink.gif
  What did you use to dye them?

Forreal? Is it more blueish like a lot of Nike concord stuff or do they still look purple
And nice work AIRjuhst

Back
Top Bottom