What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

rockemsocks.com is dropping the new orleans exclusives tonight at 7. fresh swag is fake, I got the galaxies and want to send them back...nothing like the ones they had during all star weekend.
532186_297793283622975_134845259917779_684704_1097660039_n.jpg

Originally Posted by LieutenantDan93

rockemsocks.com is dropping the new orleans exclusives tonight at 7. fresh swag is fake, I got the galaxies and want to send them back...nothing like the ones they had during all star weekend.
how do you know these socks are authentic?
It looks just like the freshswagg site.

I really dont know anything about elite socks. I just saw those breast cancer socks while I was playing on NDC and I thought to post it

I don't think these custom elite socks can be labeled as "fake" unless the elite sock they use to screenprint any design on the website is fake..... They can screen print anything they want onto the sock

Anyone that needs those Florida Gator Elite socks..call in..they're not sold out..

Originally Posted by iHust1e

I really dont know anything about elite socks. I just saw those breast cancer socks while I was playing on NDC and I thought to post it

Seriously.  How can you say that freshswagg is fake and rockemsocks is not?  They do the same thing.  They buy real Nike Elite socks and then screen print them.

There 100% legit. Shipping is super fast (2-3 days) for a cheap price. They were actually at the final four to get these socks.

I picked up the Florida, Orange/white, and Navy/Red today on NDC. Passing on the Kay Yow, don't think I would actually wear them.

I was down in New Orleans for the Final 4 and got some customized elites from the House of Hoops down there......I will post some pics later.

The final four was just last week... if they find the exact same print and make them so fast, then they're really good! lol... it's not like they keep restocking ala freshswagg

Originally Posted by cutthroat

Seriously.  How can you say that freshswagg is fake and rockemsocks is not?  They do the same thing.  They buy real Nike Elite socks and then screen print them.

They are very legit. Freshswag is different. These guys are the best customs you can get of you can't go to HofH for customization. They had REAL galaxy elites last week.

Originally Posted by temepr

The final four was just last week... if they find the exact same print and make them so fast, then they're really good! lol... it's not like they keep restocking ala freshswagg
they are the one who did the final four..

Originally Posted by you right

Originally Posted by temepr

they are the one who did the final four..

Nike did the Final Four…it was a popup shop. Freshswagg is bougy..like I previously said just like how the Galaxies they had were an OSX background.

Yup freshswagg is full of customs made by themselves BUT rockemsocks actually went to the final four and got the real thing! I guess if ya'll don't believe that... the easier for me to copp a few pairs in the future hehe

those OKC cw look clean.
wondering if they would look a'ite with the Cannons? anybody got feedback?

I would get a few of the Easter Pack socks from rock em socks, but $40 is too much
frown.gif

Is there anywhere that sells them for under $25?

Yea $40 plus shipping for socks is wild. Id like to get the camos, but ill just keep my money.

The HOH in New Orleans only allowed 2 socks to be customized per person per day. Friday-Monday were the only days the customization was going on.

Originally Posted by MJII

I would get a few of the Easter Pack socks from rock em socks, but $40 is too much
frown.gif

Is there anywhere that sells them for under $25?
nike vault will have them today for $24 i think... so if you're in LA...
pimp.gif
 i know 40 is crazy but then u see ppl paying 75-100 on ebay SMH

Back
Top Bottom