What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

Originally Posted by jman8811

Is there a difference in length of the crew if you go a size down? I know the Medium is a men's size 6-8...but is the sock length from the ankle and above shorter as well?

A little bit.. I wear size 8-8.5
I only have one pair of mediums and the length is about the same, just a hair lower

any1 have a free shipping code for NDC?

as im just tryna order 1 sock lol

also how big is the size difference from a medium to a large

Originally Posted by southbeats

For those who have a red/white or white/red pair, does the red bleed on the white when you wash them?

I've washed mine quite a few times already and they haven't bled.

I use free & clear laundry detergent.

Originally Posted by assulindakar

I just got those ... great socks all Large
What do you all say about the 2 layers socks ?

I'd like to give these two layers a try. Do they only sell these at nike stores/ndc so far? ftl, champs, fnl, are more closer for me. I was hoping to get them asap.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Originally Posted by Armen594

whats with the sock hype?
good looking, good feeling, good quality socks in alot of colors.
I agree they are nice socks, but with places like Nike Vault releasing very limited and exclusive screen-printed socks it adds the hype.  If they are the only spot releasing them then its def. adding hype.  Likewise the HOH releasing special socks for Easter and final four

I need to buy those gray/yellow ones next. As far as the 2 layers I was looking at them in Niketown and they just seem too bulky. Regular elites are perfect cushion wise. 

No breast cancer socks
tired.gif

Those black/greens are next

Went to my local finish line today and they had a ton of new colors. All the new blacks w/ colors, gray/green, maroon/orange, teal/red, and dolphins teal/orange. I had never seen those last two at any store before. Be on the lookout

Originally Posted by conner71

Went to my local finish line today and they had a ton of new colors. All the new blacks w/ colors, gray/green, maroon/orange, teal/red, and dolphins teal/orange. I had never seen those last two at any store before. Be on the lookout
Are they the same colors that rockemsocks has?
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by CatchnTDs

Originally Posted by conner71

Are they the same colors that rockemsocks has?
glasses.gif

Yeah pretty much but they also had that teal/orange pair I hadnt seen

Originally Posted by NikeRider

The dolphins teal/orange is bad. Just picked up 2 pairs yesterday at Footlocker.
With so many elites matching Lebron lows makes me wonder if a Dolphin low is coming?!

i was legit skeptical about these 'elite' socks but they were on sale at the Nike outlet and I had money to burn.

The cushioning on them is nothing ive ever felt before 

eek.gif

9u1c9k.jpg

I'm still not with buying over priced socks but Ill get any color of these if they are on sale

question to fellow NTer's how do u wash the elite socks and/or dri fit socks? i want them to last as long as possible without the colors fading. I have a couple of black dri fit socks that the whole bottom is fading and it looks weird. Thanks!

They don't fade much unless you wear/wash them once a week for an extended period of time. I designated two pairs to wear for practice and wore and washed them everyday. They faded within two months, which translates to around 50 wears and washes.

Back
Top Bottom