What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

confused

are you saying Macys and Finish Line are merging?
http://niketalk.com/t/509048/there-will-be-finish-lines-inside-macys-stores
If you've walked into a Macy's lately, you will see a sign that says "Finish Line coming soon!" Some stores are being renovated because they're putting the Finish Line in there. My store opens on Wednesday. Some others in my area are opening this Friday.
Right now, only these states have a Finish Line inside Macy's:
-Arizona
-California
-Colorado
-Georgia
-Indiana
-New Mexico
-New York
-Oregon
-Texas
-Washington
Once they get everything set up in these states, they're gonna start rolling out to the Macy's in the other states. Oh yeah, they will be the only ones get Kobes, meaning the actual Finish Line stores won't.

Last edited:
The real Finish Line stores won't get Kobes, only the Macy's ones will.

does anyone who runs track or cross country wear elites for races? my friend has been telling me to try it. would they be good for long distance running, or should i just stick to thin running socks?

does anyone who runs track or cross country wear elites for races? my friend has been telling me to try it. would they be good for long distance running, or should i just stick to thin running socks?

stick to running socks. the elites feel heavy after time

This is my collection: Red/White, Navy Blue/White, Blue/Black(Dark Blue)/Yellow 2.0s, White/Red/Yellow 2.0s, and Volt/Violet Force LeBrons. I also have some Nike Quarter Ankle Socks, some Adidas Bottom 3-Stripe Ankle Socks, and some Adidas Quarter Ankle Socks. I just picked up the Volt/Violet Force LeBrons at my Champs. I got a shirt to match it too. I do that with all my socks. I also ordered some Kobe 8 iDs and sadly I couldn't find and Kobe 8 Crew Socks or Kobe 7 Crew Socks in large. Any suggestions?

Last edited:

U should try it, because whenever i run with them it really soaks the sweat and it really softens the impact.

. This is my collection!

[quote name="earvcunanan" url="/t/243042/whats-good-with-nike-elite-basketbal-crew-socks-socks-ftw/1980#post_
Wash them in cold water, low tumble, and hang them up. Don't put them in the dryer, that's what ruins your socks or makes them fade. Also, flip your socks inside out when you're washing them.
-------------------------------------------------------------

You probably shouldn't flip them inside-out. The stitching is way more delicate on the inside.

Last edited:
Hwyuys I know this is really off-topic but this is a thread I use a lot and I was wondering if any of you had a local champs, finishline, footlocker, etc. that carries the galaxy hoodie in a size medium that I can phone order. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom