What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

laugh.gif
... damn thats why i stop wearing white socks...

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

Alright here its is..you can sorta see that the new ones (left) are thicker than the older ones (right). And thats what i mean by grey
sick.gif

also, anybody rockin these..

wht/purple crew and wht/orange high quarter

these hi-quarters look like the older USA elites.  are they new ones coming out to the public?

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

Alright here its is..you can sorta see that the new ones (left) are thicker than the older ones (right). And thats what i mean by grey
sick.gif

also, anybody rockin these..

wht/purple crew and wht/orange high quarter

these hi-quarters look like the older USA elites.  are they new ones coming out to the public?
those nike hi quarters aren't as cushioned but they can be found for cheap at places like ross...unless those are new?

Np on the review bro

These are the older elites, they are more fitted and thinner compared to the new elites like fatso said.

I ain't got no orange kicks to rock wit the hi quarters unless they drop some creamsicle hyperfuse or something haha

whtpurple crews are dope tho, love mine.

restocked up on Green/white, uni blue/white, and actually found Maroon/white as well.  Can't wait to see if orange/white and or purple/white finally drop one of these days.  Also saw red/white at a random FinishLine.  !+%+@ has had white/black, and black/white for a few weeks.  Have to imagine most major cities are starting to see the new colors.  Surprised NDC doesn't have them as well??

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

restocked up on Green/white, uni blue/white, and actually found Maroon/white as well.  Can't wait to see if orange/white and or purple/white finally drop one of these days.  Also saw red/white at a random FinishLine.  !+%+@ has had white/black, and black/white for a few weeks.  Have to imagine most major cities are starting to see the new colors.  Surprised NDC doesn't have them as well??
which store and located where?

Originally Posted by Pogiboy67

im a size 9.5-10... I know large should b for me. but they are sold out.. HOW will an XL do?
don't do it, wait for the L, i wear a size 14 and the XL is really big in the toe area for me. if i pull it so it fits snug, the white part that is supposed to be on the heel goes up to about my achilles 

I wear a size 8, should I get with the Medium (6-8 ) or the Large (8-12). "Some" other nike socks I have in a large (8-12) have the heel part at my ankle and I am not sure how these will fit. Any feedback will help. Thank you.

Originally Posted by jeremeezy

I wear a size 8, should I get with the Medium (6-
glasses.gif
or the Large (8-12). "Some" other nike socks I have in a large (8-12) have the heel part at my ankle and I am not sure how these will fit. Any feedback will help. Thank you.
definitely the medium.

same goes for the guy above asking if he should get the xl, just wait for the large. it wont be fun for  your feet if you go with the xl

ok thanks blackcat23mj, Will do.  My next question is will do go for anyone who wears shoe size 8-9 to rather go with the Medium because the Large might be too big.  And also, where can i purchase the medium, I see it listed as shoe size 6-8 on sites but can never find them in stock anywhere.  

Originally Posted by jeremeezy

ok thanks blackcat23mj, Will do.  My next question is will do go for anyone who wears shoe size 8-9 to rather go with the Medium because the Large might be too big.  And also, where can i purchase the medium, I see it listed as shoe size 6-8 on sites but can never find them in stock anywhere.  

I have been searching forever as well and cannot find ANY place that carries a Medium (6-
glasses.gif
In Crews for these socks. I have only seen High Quarters on Nikestore.com I even asked a Nike Rep and say they are in production but no orders have been placed for them. Eastbay has not ordered them nor does Nike know if Nikestore.com will receive them.

my newest pickups...i believe this makes 10 pairs of elites and i think i only have 2 duplicated pairs which are the black/light grey/orange and navy/white

black/white and white/black

couldn't wait to break them out.

Back
Top Bottom