What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

Dennis , they arent the same as the real ones that say nike elite basketball.. the cushion is alot thinner and some of the fabrics feel cheap.
I bought a pair of the maroons cause i didnt realize that they would be released, and to say the least, i am not satisfied

Yeah the quality is garbage. I have two pairs of the white/red's and if you dry them they shrink ALOT

thanks for the replies, i really want the white/royals to come out. i did get another pair of whites today. addicted.
laugh.gif

well these nike socks arent even that great to begin with. the prices some people paid are ridiculous because they arent worth the price. retail is fine but anything more is a rip off.

pay a little more and try to find the REAL nba player issued/worn socks and you wouldnt want to wear these nike socks ever again, trust me.

Dennis40..Ive lived in Finland for the last 5 years...and you will not find Elite basketball socks in Europe..only America.The best thing to do is to order them through Eastbay..they do the best international orders..in my opinion.And they will take visa electron..Or if you know someone.I get my fam to send me mine.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

where?

not sure, you just gotta get lucky sinc they are impossible to find. i got lucky and bought a bunch from some dude who had a hookup but he doesnt have anymore. i have two pairs of XL i offered to some members, they were interested in the socks but were to big for them.

So you want people to cop REAL NBA socks when they aren't even available like that? Not that easy!

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

So you want people to cop REAL NBA socks when they aren't even available like that? Not that easy!

LOL my bad, im just saying though atleast IMO that they are way better.

i also think its garbage that they sell completely different socks in store.

thats how it works in this world, like how i like to collect game issued college shorts instead of twills, but i rather elites. They look better to me.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

LOL my bad, im just saying though atleast IMO that they are way better.

i also think its garbage that they sell completely different socks in store.

Yeah that's the marketing hype really coming into play.

Back
Top Bottom