whats in a name? VOL....RAVEN symone

It's really not hard to pronounce 99% of Asian names. Either you have zero exposure to other cultures and languages, or you choose to not learn how to pronounce things the right way.

you do realize the diversity of this board in regards to location on the globe right?

not everyone lives in an area that has a lot of asians.

quick tangent. had an early dinner w my fambs.

We had Pho.

How would u pronounce it?

PHU

I'm in STL Missouri >D
:nerd: wattup

Let's link up and crush the streets someday fam :pimp:

Aight :nthat:

It's really not hard to pronounce 99% of Asian names. Either you have zero exposure to other cultures and languages, or you choose to not learn how to pronounce things the right way.

you do realize the diversity of this board in regards to location on the globe right?

not everyone lives in an area that has a lot of asians.

quick tangent. had an early dinner w my fambs.

We had Pho.

How would u pronounce it?

PHU

I'm in STL Missouri >D
:nerd: wattup

Let's link up and crush the streets someday fam :pimp:

Aight :nthat:
Pm on the way

She wouldn't get hired with that name. She better get her name changed before she starts applying for college if she gets that far.

I used to think she was so bad when I was a youngin, now she's just annoying 
mean.gif
 Acting like the kid chose the name and is destined to be a poor worker. My name ain't real common, but damn I ain't come outta my momma and say "name me this" 

my point was that names only detract from a person/ stereotype a person when they are "lower" class

a name like bubba typically would hold someone back, but since hes white he not held to that regard

wasnt there a college coach named bubba too? 

the only time names hold ppl back is when theyre black

jethro now aint a hick name its biblical :lol:

and its not a name typically associated with hicks :lol:

BRO there is a BLACK golfer named TIGER. TIGER MY DUDE... you're refusing to even give a little on your point. smh.

BTW "Bubba's" REAL name is Gerry just like Tiger's is Eldrick. So there goes your whole white privilege for Bubba's theory.

Last edited:

my point was that names only detract from a person/ stereotype a person when they are "lower" class

a name like bubba typically would hold someone back, but since hes white he not held to that regard

wasnt there a college coach named bubba too? 

the only time names hold ppl back is when theyre black

jethro now aint a hick name its biblical 
laugh.gif

and its not a name typically associated with hicks 
laugh.gif

BRO there is a BLACK golfer named TIGER. TIGER MY DUDE... you're refusing to even give a little on your point. smh.

BTW "Bubba's" REAL name is Gerry just like Tiger's is Eldrick. So there goes your whole white privilege for Bubba's theory.
theres a black president too, i guess that means anyone can be president 
eyes.gif

his name is bubba in public so how does that mean he isnt privileged still? who knows (besides you) what his real name is?

the fact is that he, as Bubba, has prospered with a name like Bubba

what about Jim Bob? as in the lions HC? if Jim Bob aint a hick name, but here he is runnin a NFL team 
laugh.gif

theres a black president too, i guess that means anyone can be president :rolleyes

his name is bubba in public so how does that mean he isnt privileged still? who knows (besides you) what his real name is?

the fact is that he, as Bubba, has prospered with a name like Bubba

what about Jim Bob? as in the lions HC? if Jim Bob aint a hick name, but here he is runnin a NFL team :lol:

your counter to my argument is that we have a black man named BARACK ******* OBAMA who was elected twice in the white house is evidence that white people with westernized names are the only on who can achieve things?

And again, how many people know Tiger's name is Eldrick? Yet he like Bubba is also rich and famous. In fact he is the wealthiest athlete to ever live. You know, being able to just say "ok you make a good point, i never thought of it like that" is good thing. It won't make you soft in the eyes of NT.

your counter to my argument is that we have a black man named BARACK ******* OBAMA who was elected twice in the white house is evidence that white people with westernized names are the only on who can achieve things?

And again, how many people know Tiger's name is Eldrick? Yet he like Bubba is also rich and famous. In fact he is the wealthiest athlete to ever live. You know, being able to just say "ok you make a good point, i never thought of it like that" is good thing. It won't make you soft in the eyes of NT.
when did i ever make the point that "white people with westernized names are the only ones who can achieve things"

what i said was that "non-westernized names only hold black people back"

now you pick tiger woods, an extreme outlier in terms of name (how many tigers you know?) and fame (successful black golfers) and use that to say "hey not all black people are held back by their name"

thats why i used obama as an example, an extreme outlier that people like to use to generalize the whole

ask tiger jenkins down on 110th street how he faring with the name tiger?

ask barack johnson who on the southside how much his name is getting him by?

thats my point, that on the WHOLE, names that are out of the ordinary for BLACK PEOPLE are deleterious to "success"

how many CEO's you know named dajuan or keyshawn?

:lol: You don't know that saying?

Wrong and strong indeed.

Why would I waste my time answering the questions of a self confessed bigot?

This is last call hrs bruh. You aint notice I been laughing at you in several threads when you hop on your only black have it the worst and we have the right be prejudice soapbox.

At this point it's like which poster can get you to say something more ignorant and hateful than the last thing you've said.

just say that you cant answer them because theres no denying it

blacks have it the hardest, this name stuff is just another example of it

as far as ignorant and hateful speech, i have yet to call you any of the names that you resort to when you have nothing else left to say

i havent even demeaned white people with any hate speech, ive only told the truth about them

just say that you cant answer them because theres no denying it

blacks have it the hardest, this name stuff is just another example of it

as far as ignorant and hateful speech, i have yet to call you any of the names that you resort to when you have nothing else left to say

i havent even demeaned white people with any hate speech, ive only told the truth about them
Denying what?

A made up person named Tiger Jenkins?

Why would I entertain any of this biased stance when your replies don't take anything in to consideration. You out here looking real desperate. Any successful black person with an uncommon name is an outlier to you. Oprah, Obama, etc. :lol:

CLOWN STATUS

You sound so frustrated and angry it's a shame. Get that hate out your heart b.

Don't get defensive cuz I call a spade a spade. You openly admit that you have the same exact bigoted and prejudiced view of white ppl that any racist white person has for black ppl. You advocate it. Your posts are filled with ignorance. Calling it like I see it.

You never gonna be taken seriously :lol:

so again, you have no response

i asked you how many ceo's you know named dajuan, and nothing 
mean.gif

the first black president and the first black billionaire are now somehow representative of all black people with un-westernized names 
eyes.gif

you say i sound frustrated but all you do is throw your tired little jabs "clown status" 
grin.gif

the fact that you get as adamant about what i post as you do shows me how truly mad you are 
laugh.gif

if everyone "shucked and jived" like "uncle toms" tap dancing to your logic, we'd be back in chains

and once again, black prejudice is NOT the same as white racism

so quick to want to correlate two things that are so fundamentally different

i'll ask again tho: black prejudice comes from history, where does white racism come from?

1. Xenophobia, belief that blacks are unintelligent beings, genetic kinship-All justified.
judt because they believe does not mean its justified

blacks have historical fact to base their prejudices on

youre saying whites have the luxury of literally anything, and its justified simply because theyre white

its bs rationale and im going to say it again: black prejudice is not equivalent to white racism

Just because you believe your justification for hate is true doesnt make it valid, you are a hypocrite. If you are allowed to justify your racism whites are also justified. Like you they will find any reason to justify it. You are a bigot and a racist.
thats where youre wrong and your argument falls apart

its not matter of "just because i believe"

white racism against blacks is historical fact

the justification for black prejudice is actually based on atrocity, but like you said whites can only pull from abstract and arbitrary reasoning

whites ARE NOT allowed justification simply because you think that racism is a two street

its not, and the fact that you think it is lends itself to you being an ardent supporter of white supremacy 

y'all need to share a doob and relax...see y'all going back in forth in like 3 different threads...

so again, you have no response

i asked you how many ceo's you know named dajuan, and nothing :smh:
You never asked me that :lol:

I was just laughing at your posts. I said still wrong and strong and then you go t sensitive pretending like you were talking to me. You asked JuJu that. It's like you just lashing out blindly at this point.

Regardless, you don't even understand how flawed a question like that is in this discussion. It's not evidence for your argument.

But for the lulz, I know Cam'ron was CEO of Diplomat Records :smokin Scratch that. Jimmy was the CEO, Zeek was the president. Juelz was the underboss and Cam signed off.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom