Whats on your Jordan Wish list?

...Xii obsids
...Xii french blues
....Xii flugames
oh and ofcourse the concords...its all im missing.

...Xii obsids
...Xii french blues
....Xii flugames
oh and ofcourse the concords...its all im missing.

I really wannna get the 09 space jams again i sold em and miss them
also need a pair of white cement iv's .... straight fire

I really wannna get the 09 space jams again i sold em and miss them
also need a pair of white cement iv's .... straight fire

****2001 BRED 11****
2011 metallic v (i kno they get hate but still my fav 5 colorway)
Concords
obsidian 12

****2001 BRED 11****
2011 metallic v (i kno they get hate but still my fav 5 colorway)
Concords
obsidian 12

Steel X
Black/Royal 1s
Playoff 12s : loved these, arguably my 2nd fav J ever during childhood. Ordered a pair in 06 that was fake. Havent gotten one since.
White cement 4

Steel X
Black/Royal 1s
Playoff 12s : loved these, arguably my 2nd fav J ever during childhood. Ordered a pair in 06 that was fake. Havent gotten one since.
White cement 4

1. Lowtop OG colorway white/black Air Jordan II lows. I wish they would make them look closer to the OG's though. The last lowtop retro II's looked way off
2. Mocha III's
3. Playoff XII's

1. Lowtop OG colorway white/black Air Jordan II lows. I wish they would make them look closer to the OG's though. The last lowtop retro II's looked way off
2. Mocha III's
3. Playoff XII's

2. Mocha III's
3. Playoff XII's

2. Mocha III's
3. Playoff XII's

Got everything I wanted in the last few days except a wearable pair of 99 white cement IVs.
sick.gif

Got everything I wanted in the last few days except a wearable pair of 99 white cement IVs.
sick.gif

303895142.jpg

^ These are the # 1 Jordans on My wish list for this year but someone bought the last sz 10 on uptempoair.com that I was just about to order!

mad.gif

303895142.jpg

^ These are the # 1 Jordans on My wish list for this year but someone bought the last sz 10 on uptempoair.com that I was just about to order!

mad.gif

Im only trying to get one pair one pair cant find or keep missing
1. AIR JORDAN XIII LOW NAVY SIZE 10.5 SIZE 11 OR SIZE 11.5 CANT FIND ANY been a hell of a search atleast at a decent price

Im only trying to get one pair one pair cant find or keep missing
1. AIR JORDAN XIII LOW NAVY SIZE 10.5 SIZE 11 OR SIZE 11.5 CANT FIND ANY been a hell of a search atleast at a decent price

1) True Blue III's (maybe 'cause I all ready own the white cement III's)
2) Jordan V Bin 23 (not sure 50/50)
3) Jordan VII Bin 23's (likely to cop 60/40)
4) White Cement IV's 2012.

Back
Top Bottom