Whats on your Jordan Wish list?

1) True Blue III's (maybe 'cause I all ready own the white cement III's)
2) Jordan V Bin 23 (not sure 50/50)
3) Jordan VII Bin 23's (likely to cop 60/40)
4) White Cement IV's 2012.

Well.. My ONLY Jordan wish list.. is for a DS sz. 9.5 Jordan Retro IV lightning with tee! If any one has one or knows someone that wants to sell them? Please message me! Thanks!

Well.. My ONLY Jordan wish list.. is for a DS sz. 9.5 Jordan Retro IV lightning with tee! If any one has one or knows someone that wants to sell them? Please message me! Thanks!

1) AIR JORDAN XI CONCORDS
2) AIR JORDAN XIV INDIGLOs

3) AIR JORDAN IV BLACK/CEMENT (retail, prices are ridiculous)

1) AIR JORDAN XI CONCORDS
2) AIR JORDAN XIV INDIGLOs

3) AIR JORDAN IV BLACK/CEMENT (retail, prices are ridiculous)

hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS wrote:

3.)Air Jordan VIII Black/Stealth - Clover (Sugar Ray Allen P.E.'s)

3.) Last but not least I want the sugar Ray VIII's because  they were a HOH Exclusive  limited to only 24 pairs in the world and I'd love to have something that rare in my collecion. I did not even know they were releasing back in 2004 had I known I would of camped out at HOH to cop a pair. I also like the Color and would love to have these so I can wear them on special occasions.Pickyourshoes.com  kixclusive.com has a pair of the Sugar Ray VIII's in My size DS for sale but they are asking for $3,500.00. I'm saving up for these and plan on dropping the $3,500.00 to secure my pair.  (I'd like to have the Quentin Richardson Knicks P.E. VIII's just as much.

jordan-viii-hoh-pe-sugar-ray-1.jpg

^(pics of VIII's from sneakernews.com)

Wow my mistake I couldn't remember the name of the website.... pickyourshoes.com is a fake website. I meant to say i'm buying the Sugar Ray VIII's from kixclusive.com

hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS wrote:

3.)Air Jordan VIII Black/Stealth - Clover (Sugar Ray Allen P.E.'s)

3.) Last but not least I want the sugar Ray VIII's because  they were a HOH Exclusive  limited to only 24 pairs in the world and I'd love to have something that rare in my collecion. I did not even know they were releasing back in 2004 had I known I would of camped out at HOH to cop a pair. I also like the Color and would love to have these so I can wear them on special occasions.Pickyourshoes.com  kixclusive.com has a pair of the Sugar Ray VIII's in My size DS for sale but they are asking for $3,500.00. I'm saving up for these and plan on dropping the $3,500.00 to secure my pair.  (I'd like to have the Quentin Richardson Knicks P.E. VIII's just as much.

jordan-viii-hoh-pe-sugar-ray-1.jpg

^(pics of VIII's from sneakernews.com)

Wow my mistake I couldn't remember the name of the website.... pickyourshoes.com is a fake website. I meant to say i'm buying the Sugar Ray VIII's from kixclusive.com

Aqua 8's : Really want them, but 350-400 is a bit much, plus I wouldn't be shocked if these re-released.( For some reason that tends to happen when I buy something ex. 09 True Blues from FCNY $300 ooch bout year ago)
Fire Red 3's & Flip 3's : A little more likely to get, just love 3's
Royal 1's : My first pair of J's back in 85' I was 7yrs old.  Didn't even know they were Jordan's till some older dudes schooled me.  They were hand-me-downs, my mom was a housekeeper for a rich family.  I guess the kid was on to the next pair, we were poor so those were it!
Ran the hell out of them joints, Real Talk....

Aqua 8's : Really want them, but 350-400 is a bit much, plus I wouldn't be shocked if these re-released.( For some reason that tends to happen when I buy something ex. 09 True Blues from FCNY $300 ooch bout year ago)
Fire Red 3's & Flip 3's : A little more likely to get, just love 3's
Royal 1's : My first pair of J's back in 85' I was 7yrs old.  Didn't even know they were Jordan's till some older dudes schooled me.  They were hand-me-downs, my mom was a housekeeper for a rich family.  I guess the kid was on to the next pair, we were poor so those were it!
Ran the hell out of them joints, Real Talk....

1) Playoff XII - will have them on Monday
pimp.gif

2) OG Low Navy/Black XIII's - Hard to find a pair
frown.gif

3)Black Cement III's - Black Friday
4)Royal Blue I's- Hard to find at a good price.
5)Aqua VIII's - Hard to find at a good price.

1) Playoff XII - will have them on Monday
pimp.gif

2) OG Low Navy/Black XIII's - Hard to find a pair
frown.gif

3)Black Cement III's - Black Friday
4)Royal Blue I's- Hard to find at a good price.
5)Aqua VIII's - Hard to find at a good price.

every pair of Vs lol those are my favorite jordans xD and for the grapes, i dont want just one pair, i gotta have a lot xD i only have one at the moment :tongue:

every pair of Vs lol those are my favorite jordans xD and for the grapes, i dont want just one pair, i gotta have a lot xD i only have one at the moment :tongue:

1. Grape and Laney 5's (can they just drop the pack already)
2. Sugar Ray 8's (I dont know why I always had a thing for P.E. and I like the 8's)
3. Hare 7/16 Pack (16 was the first pair of Jay's I owned when I was younger so its what started it all)

Not neccessarily the most fire shoes, but stuff that has a place in my heart!

1. Grape and Laney 5's (can they just drop the pack already)
2. Sugar Ray 8's (I dont know why I always had a thing for P.E. and I like the 8's)
3. Hare 7/16 Pack (16 was the first pair of Jay's I owned when I was younger so its what started it all)

Not neccessarily the most fire shoes, but stuff that has a place in my heart!

Back
Top Bottom