What's social media's obsession with Odell Beckham Jr.? Vol. Why they hating on baby pa?

1) Beckham JRs orientation shouldn‘t matter.

2) Any form of insult, derogatory, threat, or unsportsmanlike conduct on the field should never be tolerated.

Beckham shoulda done a Shoryu Reppa uppercut to make a statement or something if things got out of hand, in which it did.

You gotta be a Ron Artest, not a back peddler and flopper.

This.

I hope the next time some one thinks its cool to send slurs his way, they leave the field on a ******* stretcher.

Straight up like that, quote me. **** turning the other cheek.

Cats want to be like "oh you gotta be bigger than that" oh "so what if he called him names".

It's that attitude that breeds intolerance and why homophobia is still so pervasive in male dominated sports.

Nobody would tolerate racial epithets, nobody. Likewise, homophobia should never be tolerated. I don't give a damn if someone gets rocked to sleep if they can't understand that.

Last edited:

I'm not really aware of any of this but I knew after that Panthers game some would try to start the Beckham is a thug dirty player stuff.

If this about dancing though, I don't get it. 2 years ago Cruz was the best WR in the game and everyone was praising his salsa TD dancing like crazy.

Only other person I've noticed get some hate for dancing is Cam Newton and his "dabbing" (which is whack as ****) but isn't anything to hate over.
It's not about the dancing IMO. That's just the excuse that's being used.
I know it's cuz they're black and that they're celebrating on top of being so talented.

This is the obvious answer and people refuse to acknowledge it

Y'all dudes must've never played sports growing up. Some of the most hateful, disrespectful **** are said I'm sports to get in someone's head. He just showed the whole league that he is mentally weak. Worse things have been said to better players in sports, u kill em on the field. So when its all said and done, u filled the stat sheet up, and your team has a W and they just lay there looking like crabtree [emoji]128514[/emoji]. Then u talk your ****.

Y'all dudes must've never played sports growing up. Some of the most hateful, disrespectful **** are said I'm sports to get in someone's head. He just showed the whole league that he is mentally weak. Worse things have been said to better players in sports, u kill em on the field. So when its all said and done, u filled the stat sheet up, and your team has a W and they just lay there looking like crabtree [emoji]128514[/emoji]. Then u talk your ****.

Nobody ever called me a ****** on the gridiron or on the court but best believe if they did I would've tried to knock 'em the **** out of the game one way or another.

I've seen cats get laid out for far less.

Last edited:
Bruh I've heard worse during a Madden game 
laugh.gif

There's not much you don't say during a competitive game like the NFL.

If it isn't anything derogatory against dead family or friends, it's ail fair game IMO.

Nobody ever called me a ****** on the gridiron or on the court but best believe if they did I would've tried to knock 'em the **** out of the game one way or another.

I've seen cats get laid out for far less.
True but I don't think the two situations are comparable.

He was in a completely controlled professional environment. 

Bruh I've heard worse during a Madden game :lol:

If it isn't anything derogatory against dead family or friends, it's ail fair game IMO.

Ya'll must be thick-skinned.

Because forget organized HS ball, the worst fights I have ever seen have been during pickup basketball games. :lol:

Not everyone Melo outchea B. Some cats will throw hands if you talk about their honey nut cheerios.

Agreed, but we all know that one guy that can't handle it, they start to engage it, and it totally takes them out the game or they want to fight.

2) Any form of insult, derogatory, threat, or unsportsmanlike conduct on the field should never be tolerated.

Beckham shoulda done a Shoryu Reppa uppercut to make a statement or something if things got out of hand, in which it did.

Word. I didn't know about the gay slurs stuff being flung around like that during the game.

Guaranteed if this was some white guy calling him the n-word a good deal of yall would have a completely different response to Odell's actions.

Quite frankly, he should've just laid him out and got kicked out of the game if this is true.

Bruh I've heard worse during a Madden game :lol:

And even then, kg went there telling Timmy happy mothers day.

U the kind of dude that would look back like u blew it. Had millions o dollars, Bright future etc, threw all away over a word. Going back home even the street cats would laugh at that ******ed **** like are u crazy?

If he plays in DEN, this thread wouldn't have been made. You are trippin if you don't think being in NYC plays a big role in why people can't stop talking about the dude

Randy Moss played in Minnesota and people talked about him

Richard Sherman plays in Seattle and people talked about him.

It ain't because of where he plays. Its cause the dude acts mad zesty.

Its just the nature of the sport, or men in general. Dudes will say mad disrespectful **** in the heat of a competitive match. **** ain't new.

Son needs to toughen up. Ain't nobody threatening the mans life. Either talk **** back and let your game shut them up, or you're going to look soft. Don't throw tantrums and get suspended for breaking the rules.

Talking **** ain't breaking the rules of the game.

Last edited:
Its not pick up tho, that's his job, his bread and butter. What if he goes in for that hit and breaks dude neck? Then what? Yea Odell that's what I'm talking about, u a real one, don't let nobody call u a ******. Nah y'all uld be saying damn man it wasnt even worth it.

Last edited:
If he's gay cool, whatever, he's still a great talent. He comes out he would really be put on a pedastal. Considering how mad he got at the f word, I personally believe he is

Ya'll must be thick-skinned.

Because forget organized HS ball, the worst fights I have ever seen have been during pickup basketball games.
laugh.gif

Not everyone Melo outchea B. Some cats will throw hands if you talk about their honey nut cheerios.
If you wanna call it thick skinned, I guess.

There's just not many things worth the risk IMO.

In my world it could be my job or even my life.

In his world it's a lot of freaking money.

I was ready for whatever when I was young n dumb like ODB but at 30 I see the light.

Ain't no money on the line in pickup games.

Ain't no suspensions, contracts, coaches benching you, or careers on the line.

****** throw hands in pickup games cause they sensitive. Just like ODB.

And they can't ever keep the right score... Talking about some its 19-10. ***** you said that 3 buckets ago.

If you wanna call it thick skinned, I guess.

There's just not many things worth the risk IMO.

In my world it could be my job or even my life.

In his world it's a lot of freaking money.

I was ready for whatever when I was young n dumb like ODB but at 30 I see the light.

****, like I said bruh. I never been called a ******, nor has anyone ever gotten racist on the court or field with me.

I attribute that to two things. One, I was never very good at football or basketball, so there was never really a reason for an opponent to be that mad at me :lol:.

And secondly, I was always pretty darn respectful.

But even approaching 30, there's just certain things I'm not going to go for. Someone calling me out my name like that is one of them.

This.

I hope the next time some one thinks its cool to send slurs his way, they leave the field on a ******* stretcher.

Straight up like that, quote me. **** turning the other cheek.

Cats want to be like "oh you gotta be bigger than that" oh "so what if he called him names".

It's that attitude that breeds intolerance and why homophobia is still so pervasive in male dominated sports.

Nobody would tolerate racial epithets, nobody. Likewise, homophobia should never be tolerated. I don't give a damn if someone gets rocked to sleep if they can't understand that.

:lol:

So you think in response to being called a bundle of sticks he should ruin someone's career?

I'm confident you never played any type of sports because that's really nothing at all...

And like dude said, not that it matters he's gay... but he's gay if he gets that upset someone called him a ***.

Last edited:
[thread="641791"]Your out on a nice winter evening with the wife and kids, I bump into you and call you a ***** *** *****, what do you do?[/thread]

I'm talking about heated back and forth in the spirit of competition.... These are obviously two totally different situations... You reaching tough on that one :lol:

This is a sport where dudes **** each other up for 60 minutes and you crying cuz someone called you gay... What type of **** is that?

I'm talking about heated back and forth in the spirit of competition.... These are obviously two totally different situations... You reaching tough on that one :lol:

This is a sport where dudes **** each other up for 60 minutes and you crying cuz someone called you gay... What type of **** is that?
He's obviously gay and was offended. My pops use to always tell me, real men do t make decisions based off emotion, it can ruin yours and others lives. That easily could've happened there. Sticks and stones ***** sticks and stones. I know everybody wanna be these tough guys and not ever be disrespected but when it involves everything u worked your whole life for, its a better way to win that battle.

Back
Top Bottom