what's something u silently judge people for vol....u just gonna let ya baby cry wen im watchin dis

I judge people who go to their kids sporting events to be "supportive" but the mom is gossiping with the other moms and the dads don't even know what's going on in the game or what their kid is even doing. For real, just go back home. You are cheering for your kid, just trying to fit it, your kid hadn't been in all game.

I judge people who go to their kids sporting events to be "supportive" but the mom is gossiping with the other moms and the dads don't even know what's going on in the game or what their kid is even doing. For real, just go back home. You are cheering for your kid, just trying to fit it, your kid hadn't been in all game.

What's even worse is the parents who tailgate and get drunk before their kid's high school football games.

I know right what kind of ******* isn't glued to every moment of his 6yr olds soccer game, might as well give the kid up for adoption.

If were playing a flag or touch football game and you're going hard like theres a scout in the stands

When people tell a story and feel the need to tell me what race the individuals are within the story when it has nothing to do with story.

When people tell a story and feel the need to tell me what race the individuals are within the story when it has nothing to do with story.

Why do you want everybody to look the way you want them to look?

If were playing a flag or touch football game and you're going hard like theres a scout in the stands
Y'all got no heart. Where's the competitive drive?
Agreed to an extent. I put forth a lot of effort when I play, but you best believe I'm not diving for no loose ball on concrete lol
When you growing up and youre taught to play hard and the will to win is installed in you. Your going to be a competitor no matter what. At my gym everybody plays hard but then again everybody played a higher level of basketball then the regular joe. So these dudes talking bout "why you going so hard?" def would be imtimdated. But now that I have career I've def toned it down. No diving or charge taking or any other nonsense, but I still wanna go out there and win.

Last edited:

You can compete 100% without hurting other people
I got a family and a job to go to why you feel the need to blow me up to dislodge the ball in pickup football
Totally agree that's pure nonsense.

this

sounding like the type of dudes to never box out 
mean.gif

or the one guy who brings in a ringer,

my coworker played D-1 baseball, but never made it, He was around athletes all the time. well they planned on playing some two hand touch and one dude decides to bring Davone Bess.. c'mon famb, that aint fair. this was in hawaii

Back
Top Bottom