what's something u silently judge people for vol....u just gonna let ya baby cry wen im watchin dis

You'd be suprised by some of the things dudes try to pull on the court.

"Nah, that shot dont count I fouled you..."

tf!?

Those guys are the worst. A few days ago this guy I was playing with refused to give up possession after the ball went out of bounds. The dude on his team immediately said he touched it yet this guy wouldn't let it go and said he saw he whole thing even if his teammate admitted multiple times he touched it last.

You could probably make a separate thread for annoying ball players :lol:

When ppl try to rap..STOP

how else do you get better tho? :tongue:

You'd be suprised by some of the things dudes try to pull on the court.

"Nah, that shot dont count I fouled you..."

tf!?

Those guys are the worst. A few days ago this guy I was playing with refused to give up possession after the ball went out of bounds. The dude on his team immediately said he touched it yet this guy wouldn't let it go and said he saw he whole thing even if his teammate admitted multiple times he touched it last.

You could probably make a separate thread for annoying ball players :lol:

"YOU OWN TEAMMATE EEM SAID IT!"

Last edited:
When ppl worry about not receiving their shipping confirmation after they order something online

laugh.gif
 maybe if he added "not worry about recieving their shipping confirmation RIGHT AWAY"

Dudes who go extra hard with the oxygen mask and doing bear crawls down the aisle in between sets. Like, Bruh we at Planet Fitness. Calm down :smh:

when someone makes a thread about FWB but it backfires when OP is exposed as a racist and someone links the girl to the thread and OP denies that's the girl but then he gets the thread deleted. yes, i'm judging you :smh:

Last edited:
when someone makes a thread about FWB but it backfires when OP is exposed as a racist and someone links the girl to the thread and OP denies that's the girl but then he gets the thread deleted. yes, i'm judging you :smh:

Sounds oddly familiar...[emoji]128064[/emoji]

Dudes who go extra hard with the oxygen mask and doing bear crawls down the aisle in between sets. Like, Bruh we at Planet Fitness. Calm down
mean.gif
When I get done rehabing  my leg and shoulder im going to try out the oxygen mask when running

When dudes argue about what celebrities (ballers and rappers) have more money. I'm sitting here listening to these guys argue if Soulja has more money than Meek Mill. :rofl:

I wish I would argue about what's in another man's pockets. Especially when they have more than me.

When people show you a video they took. But they used Instagram or snapchat to record it. Who the fuh wants to see a clip of a fight when you don't see the ending. Might as well just describe what happened in words.

15 secs or 10 secs. The hell is that

Last edited:
Should I be judging my friend .. He is dating this girl he met online. Both live in San Diego . He was out of state for school . She met and celebrated with his family and they video chatted. Etc he just met her for the first time physically.

If I'm at your house using your bathroom and your dusty *** only has the same towel you dry your nuts with for me to dry my hands on.

If I see a bar of soap on your sink and not the pump kind.

If you use a "wash rag" for your dishes and it looks like it's been in the sink for a couple of weeks.

Back
Top Bottom